Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much sleep do you get, on average each night?

How much sleep do you get, on average, each night?

• 5 hours or less

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • 5 to 6 hours

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • 6 to 7 hours

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • 7 to 8 hours

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • 8 to 9 hours

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • 9 hours or more

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Usually about 7 hours. I could stand to get a little more, but under 6 and I am a DISASTER! :)

Now that we got our king sized bed both me and my BF sleep MUCH better. We used to have a double bed......He is 6'1" and 220lbs. Not a lot of room for me, him and the cat! The king bed was a Godsend!

About 7-8 hours a night, plus usually a 30 min morning nap after my workout (and my shower of course). Always a nap or two on the weekends too - not because I'm sleepy necessarily, but because they feel great.

usually 5 - 6 hours. I set my alarm for 5:30 am then proceed to hit my snooze button till at least 6:15... so why don't I just set it for 6:15??

It must be that perverse sense of satisfaction I get from thinking I'm sleeping in.

Probably 6-7 but that's not enough. I'm a cranky girl when I'm not getting enough rest. But when my only training time is 5am a lot of mornings, it's extra hard to drag myself out of bed running on 5-6 hours of sleep.

6 - 7 hours. I like to set my alarm at 6 and after waking up I set it again at 7 or so. I'm like Tri Girl. Or, since I live in the cold north, I may have to warm up the engine of my car, so I must wake up to plug in the warmer. Brrr! Fancy going out half asleep, your coat half open, shoes quite carelessly on, tramping through the frost: -10 - -30 grades Celsius. It's heaven to cover myself again under the warm blanket.

Sometimes I sleep less than 5 hours. If it's just one night, it is nothing to me. At weekends I take the lost hours back and sleep until 10 o'clock.

About 6-7 hours, more on the weekends. On vacation next week so I can't wait to sleep in!!

I wish I got eight hours. It's usually between 6 and almost 8. I have to get up at seven to see my son off to school, and I'm usually up until 10 or 11 ironing hubby's clothes for the next day (while he plays around at EF, post workout...he's at the gym now and I ought to be ironing!), then the nookie keeps us up a little later...

I'm lucky to get even 5 straight hours of sleep. I can literally hear a pin drop in another room, the slightest change in temperature, dog barking down the street, anything and it's all over wide awake. I envy you guys who are able to get 8 hours of sleep. I can't remember what that was like but I'm sure it a really good feeling :)

Top Bottom