Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does your weight change...

Miss24k said:
Do you take a calcium supplement?

K, if you're thinking of bone loss due to amennorea, there's a lot of evidence now which indicates that, in the absence of other risk factors, there's no danger of boneloss provided you're getting regular progressive resistance weight training.

RottenWillow said:
K, if you're thinking of bone loss due to amennorea, there's a lot of evidence now which indicates that, in the absence of other risk factors, there's no danger of boneloss provided you're getting regular progressive resistance weight training.

Yes I was thinking that, the reason being it was brought to my attention by my doctor when "george" went on vacation for over 6 months, that I should increase my calcium intake to prevent bone loss.

I do not get enough calcium in my diet, so I take a calcium supplement anyway.

Miss24k said:
I do not get enough calcium in my diet, so I take a calcium supplement anyway.

sure couldnt hurt. :) just make sure it's not carbonate since that form doesnt seem to be absorbed by the human body very well.

RottenWillow said:
sure couldnt hurt. :) just make sure it's not carbonate since that form doesnt seem to be absorbed by the human body very well.

I agree, the form I use is citrate :)

superqt4u2nv said:
When is the last time you had one? What does your gyno say about it. Mine has pretty much stopped still get a day or two spotting that is it.

Didn't this also happen around the same time you started taking Nolvadex? I know you've been wondering if the two were related.

Daisy_Girl said:
Didn't this also happen around the same time you started taking Nolvadex? I know you've been wondering if the two were related.
Yeah it last 3 days spotting and done. Also fiirst week of nolva was a nightmare emotionaly but now I am back to normal thankfully. Worried about the rebound when I get off but wondering if it might bring my boob back LOL.

Also I think timing wise it was 3 weeks since my last spotting so it was do and right after it finshed Ihad no appettite which the way it is with my regular period.

Top Bottom