Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does your weight change...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
when you have your period?

Just wondering what other ladies scale says around that time of the month. Up? DOwn? Same? I try not to weight myself that week but I think I might just to see what the diffrence is.

I'm about a pound up and if I am really dieting I stay the same until the sext week

I also try not to weigh myself at that time, but historically it's up around 5 pounds.....

Also I notice the week of my appetite is off the hook but the week after nada. Anybody else find this?

Yep...they say you do burn the extra calories as long as you don't use a bc hormone.

I tend to be up by about 3 lbs and can definitly feel it, but it thankfully goes down the following week! I actually find a couple days before I am craving everything under the sun, the week of is not so bad.

Night and DAY difference! =( just coming off mine.. Its been horrible!! Couldn't even wear my fat jeans from water retention. I NEVER weigh myself....it terrifies me =)

I'm normally up anywhere from 3-5 lbs just prior to and during but it starts to go back down as my period winds down. It's always been that way for me.

I weigh 1 time per week, normally on Thursday. I haven't cheated on the diet this week and I'm up almost 5 lbs already - mother nature is due anytime and I could feel the bloat when I woke up this morning.

I never really noticed. Until last month, I try not to get on the scale, but I had to cause I went to see my trainer the day "George" came to visit. And I was up 4 pounds.

Top Bottom