Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you shit?

great posts bros lol! but, as for me, I shit probably once every day, that's because i've drastically cut my carbs into half-- but bumped up the protien.

I really do think that the optimum amount of shittin should be about 2x or 3x a day-- it should reflect that you're supplying enough calories, nutrients for your body/muscles as well.

Adding Fiber to any kind of diet is a MUST!

Clockwork hmm? What time? :p

I cannot find any medical/reasearch about human BM of feces or their diet related issues. So, i guess i'll just give up on this topic humph.

mrzap said:
I find it is not so much the quantity but the quality :D

yes, so the better question would be how long does it take you to shit on average....I'm usually quick and clean....I hate those painful ones you have to force out....

even with fiber supplementation, its like once every 2 or 3 days on my ckd. But o boy do I look forward to it :D

MikeyG said:
Clockwork hmm? What time? :p

Everyday between 6-6:30AM I free up some dead weight before hitting the gym. If I sleep in, I still wake up at 6AM to go then back to bed.

I didn't go for 11 days once.... on an almost pure protein (almost no carbs, almost no fat) diet.... but that wasn't healthy.

On CKD, I very rarely go.... can't remember the last time, actually.

But I notice that on my refeed or cheat days when I'm taking in a lot of carbs (even with the high amount of fibre) it just COMES out. Seems like more comes out than what went it.... I'm always amazed.

Top Bottom