Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you shit?

MikeyG

Bros.... I don't know how to ask this question-- but like, the number of times you drop your feces in a day reflect somewhat of your diet?

Like, eating too much = more shit.
Eating too little = no shit for a while?

which is good? 2x a day, 3x or etc?

Enlighten me on this topic bros. thought about it as i sat on my toliet a bit ago.

when I awas running KETO I was lucky if I shit 2wich a week it was usually one not that Im off Keto I shilt like every other day

depends on what kinds of foods you are eating and the absorbtion of those foods in your body. On keto type diets you can keep yourself 'regular' by consuming a lot of fiber with your meals, they help keep the works moving. Fiber helps in all circumstances whether keto or not but it's really needed for keto type diets.

"Enlighten me on this topic bros. "

It`s called BM or bowel movement.

Exactly when on Keto it`s less and fiber helps ALOT. I`m taking psyllium husk now.

When I was bulking and eating TONS of food daily I had up to 3 BM`s a day. Now on Keto it`s every other day. (with fiber)

PopiChulo said:
when I awas running KETO I was lucky if I shit 2wich a week it was usually one not that Im off Keto I shilt like every other day

every other day??

2x a day on any diet.....I guess you could say I'm a pretty regular guy....10am, and 5 or 6 pm......lol

jerkbox said:

every other day??

2x a day on any diet.....I guess you could say I'm a pretty regular guy....10am, and 5 or 6 pm......lol

Bro, I really have to ask. If you`re on a calorie restricted diet and are using MOST of your food for EVERYTHING you`re doing during the day, What the hell are you excreting 2X /day?
Do you mean "bulking diet" when you say "diet"?
Please explain because that`s very interesting.

i go quite a lot, always tought it was the fibre, when i reduced my carbs the frequency went down

almost makes me think ive got colitis or crohns disease :xeye:

but i never used to be like this so i guess its just loads of food, eating a lot and a powerful gastro colic reflex :)

Top Bottom