Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can you squat??

Eh, how much ya' squat

• Total voters
445 with belt, knee wrap, CHALK, and No juice. My back stays in the same position all the way through my squat and i see a whole lot of people compromise their lower back when doing heavy front squats. Someone should start a video proof only thread!!

445 with belt, knee wrap, CHALK, and No juice. My back stays in the same position all the way through my squat and i see a whole lot of people compromise their lower back when doing heavy front squats. Someone should start a video proof only thread!!

This I agree with on the video proof only thread. Id love to see some or these 600+ atg squats. Im not a powerlifter if I can't rep it I don't lift it. Max lifetime would be 385x3

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

455 with kneew straps.

its a little slacking in comparison to my bench max, but i just recently started taking sqauts more seriously so im happy with it, never-the-less.

Not everyone can afford HGH cycles.

But he really is clean. Always was and still is. He squatted 255lbs for 20 at 14 years old and 345lbs for 20 at 19.

Top Bottom