Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can you squat??

Eh, how much ya' squat

• Total voters
I used to do 405 for reps. I think I was in the 300s when I responded to this originally. Then I let a lot of things get in the way, some reasons valid, many not. Now I am back down to 225, and it is depressing some days. One of the harder things I think is realizing where you were is not where you are while still remaining motivated.

did 405 x8 but never maxed.
broken back in 94 and have tried to continue squats but always hurt myself. I posted a question about this...Im gonna squat again!!!
I just dont want to hurt myself again.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Never touched drugs and the most I've done was 345, but I have hit 330 for 4 reps which would put my estimated max around 365. That's with my hip joint going below my knee joint, no spotter, no gear, no smith machine, just me and my 4 inch belt.

I haven't singled out in a loooong time but recently (about 5 weeks ago) I squatted 330lbs 5x3 with 30, 45, 60, 60 in between. Always below parallel.

Last Friday I squatted 340lbs with 22lbs chains (each side to make total weight 384lbs at the top) for 3x3 (about 2 minutes in between).

I hit 400 in high school. I weighed 170. My bench max was 275. 15 years later working out off and on over the years. Now i am 205 and my bench is about 340 but I don't do squats anymore.

I remember I used to get a big bruise every time I squated 400. They had the huge neck roll but that thing flattened out fast.

Top Bottom