Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can you squat??

Eh, how much ya' squat

• Total voters
I did 275x8 without a spotter. I might have been able to get one more but didnt want to risk it without a spotter. But anyways I am a small boned guy, so even though I was at 180 I was/am holding alot of muscle for my weight.

Been squatting for almost 3 months, so at the moment I'm up to 3 sets of 275 x 5 at 185lbs. I'll get there!

im weak on squats 280 for 5 with good depth n form . im 44 at 180 now 10% bf or below started at 120 squatin 50 wtf so im happy with where i am i love cycling too much so its quite hard combining the two not to interfere with resting your legs etc .

got 385 for a max last squat day, but it was at the end of a heavy squat workout. goal is 405 within the next week or 2

Hello everyone, new here (obvious). Never tried squats before, always hated doing legs. I haven't gym'd for 3 years, only back 4 months now. Thanks to this site and a friend of mine, tried squats for the first time last week, a disgusting 60kgs 4 sets of 8.
This week managed 80kgs (still 4x8). My friend and I have VERY similar builds (he's just in much much better shape). I tried 100kgs and managed 2, but I'll admit my form felt pretty horrific and I won't be going for any 'max' efforts until I'm doing them properly all the time.

What's funny is my friend is on 100kgs, but when we move to the leg press (I started legs on this) I'm 'managing' 250kgs (3x12) and he can't manage more than 5 reps... Anyway, ego never accomplished anything so I'm concentrating on squats, but I'm still not enjoying them at all. Btw, I don't really know all the different variations, but I think we're doing the 'regular' squats. And yes, we're going almost to the floor :)

To add to my embarrasment, I'm 185cm, and 117kgs.... Yup, those past 3 years did nothing for me... A loooooooong way to go.

Top Bottom