Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Can Everybody Bench To The Max?

hey plifter, I never flamed ur pic, was just surprised u were full grown. And btw I am not one of those guys pushing 400+ on the bench, hell im pushin less then 300, but to say people under 240 are pussies is just stoopid. First off u are the defintion of the word, look up "pussy" in dictionary, and find ur pic. I have never dun gear yet, and most people who aint pushin over 3 prolly haven't either, or their just small. U could bench 2000 pounds, and I would still not think of u as a man. Obviously if u post up fat ass bruised up nasty pics, people will flame, look what happens when newbs post pics. The only reason anyone took ur side is because u have a few friends on here, and they felt bad. Dont diss the underdawgs, almost everyone on here had(has) a self esteem problem at one time and thats why they turned to BB'ing, so leave em alone !

315 off cycle going to try it after a couple weeks on anavar/winny.I am down at about 280 have been training high reps and have lost about 20lbsin body weight.
;)

Damn Vision! You must really be a pussy to get that defensive about your bench. I wasn't posting those pics to show off some washboard abs, I was just letting people see what gyno surgery was like since that is something that everyone on this board worries about. It's really funny that skinny ass pansies like you can poke fun of a big guy. By the way, learn to spell.

I don't know about to the max, but I know to the extreme.
to the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal.
that's for sure.

i bench grody to the max.

plifter this sport is bodybuilding in case you were unaware. it's about how you look, not how much you bench. i will take my 240 benching physique any day of the week over your attempt at a decent physique. you are the perv posting pics of his cock on the sex board aren't you.

NASTY.

SICK MAN. SICK SICK SICK

I agree w/ Supersize...and plifter, don't talk shit to me, cuz I dwarf u......

PLifter - another fact here is most are natural.
I believe that roids have a major effect in the developing of strength.
I bet most of these sub 300's are none user or first time user.
What has your usage been?

I'll take my 260 for sets and reps any day.
It makes up 1/5 of my total chest work out.

Little note: a great bench can never make up for any other short comings.

Top Bottom