Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Can Everybody Bench To The Max?

Hey this post came in at the perfect time...i just maxxed yesturday...i've been working out steady now for just about 9 months.....when i started 9 months ago, my max bench was about 80 lbs. I'm not kidding at all (pretty fricken pathetic)....just yesturday, i maxxed out at 200lbs even. WOO!!! talk about motivation!!:)

like 250 on a good day... the chest is one of the things i'm hitting hard with this cycle. want the strength and more protrusion of my pecs... Always had a flat chest growing up... Never even needed a training bra..boohoo all the other fat guys used to show theirs padded wonder bras off and I had none... har har har...

My best bench press in compititon (paused) is 535 at 228lbs on Jan 13th. I actually did 550 at a meet on Feb 11th and looking at the tape is was good, they said it changed directions. And my best gym bench press is 570 with a slight pause. My stats are on the WPA powerlifting website. Initials Jk in the 242 division in the Florida meets. look under contest results.

at 186 5,8 i did 325 1 rep perfect no bouce shit. That was before i fucked up my wrist im scared of what it will be when i get back.

Top Bottom