Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you stretch before working out ?

Maybe it's an individual thing that can't be generalized for a given group... What I have observed in my ecperience is that if I don't stretch, I get hurt. If I do stretch, I don't get hurt. I do warmups too. (especially rotators on chest and shoulder days). As for stretching on cold muscles, I use a pre-workout thermogenic, which raises core temperature and gets blood flowing through the muscles -- so the muscles aren't cold per-se...

I do 5-10 min cardio for warm up then hit the weights,no stretching.Now here is were I'm different.I do my max weight,no warm up.My reasoning in this is: with my max weight by the time i get 6 reps in my muscles are warm,and ill do 12 reps.No forced rep,just 12 honest reps.and ill do 3 sets.When i can do 12 reps on 3 sets then i up the weight.I always found that when i stretch before a work out i felt it more in the joint.I save stretching to the end of the work out.

Top Bottom