Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you ladies...

I do squats and stiff legged deadlifts. I'm not sure I know to do deadlifts properly. They have never been part of my routine.

needtogetaas said:
I just got back from smashing some leg presses. 10 45 plats a side 4 25 plats a side sets of 6. I love the damn leg press!!!!!

If I am having a bad work out and just don't feel like I am in the zone. I just hope on the leg press and it makes everything all better. Its like a drug :evil:

I did 110 kg/242 lb on deads tonight :)

heatherrae said:
I do squats and stiff legged deadlifts. I'm not sure I know to do deadlifts properly. They have never been part of my routine.

I was the same.

I started dead lifting about a year ago.

If you can stiff-leg dead lift, you can do deads or start with rack pulls.

I think you just had me think of a brilliant idea, a thread with the correct form for a lot of these exercises.

There are some great youtubes with them on it, and descriptions as well.

For youtubes = Will Brink

For descriptions = Stuart McRoberts

I know I felt a bit out of sorts trying to work out what some of the movements were as well.

This is the best thing about being a girlie lifter though, we can take the time to go lighter and get good form and not have to worry about being all macho

:)

Tatyana said:
I was the same.

I started dead lifting about a year ago.

If you can stiff-leg dead lift, you can do deads or start with rack pulls.

I think you just had me think of a brilliant idea, a thread with the correct form for a lot of these exercises.

There are some great youtubes with them on it, and descriptions as well.

For youtubes = Will Brink

For descriptions = Stuart McRoberts

I know I felt a bit out of sorts trying to work out what some of the movements were as well.

This is the best thing about being a girlie lifter though, we can take the time to go lighter and get good form and not have to worry about being all macho

Great resources as always...

Tatyana said:

Great idea, Tat! Can you get still, successive pictures of exercises? I am on dialup and cannot access youtube nor much else besides some small gif files. :artist:

When I squat it is 20 rep sets yeah good times. I only pull from the floor once in blue moon I tend to do rack deads more now as it hits the back more which is where I want the focus.

needtogetaas said:
This seems true for the most part.

Sad.

It's like wearing 400 dollar Gucci shoes while wearing a potato sack for clothing. Who does that?

I can't imagine only training 1/2 a body. Why bother? Sad.

Top Bottom