Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you ladies...

I do both. Dead lifts twice per week. Not as heavy as Tatyana...yet.

I used to do both - front squats matter of fact, a movement I rarely see men performing.

But now that I have issues I can't do either. :(

So I do the best I can with what I got! :)

I like to warm up my legs with some ass to the ground squats on the smith. (3 sets, 1st no weight, then 50lb, then 70lbs)

Then I will go to the leg press for some really heavy work. 4 sets
4 plates, 6 plates, then 8 plates for last 2 sets.

I used to deadlift, but I found that I get much better hammie contractions from the leg curls so I have stuck with that. And I use that energy for the more explosive stuff like the leg press or hack squats.

thandie said:
I do both. Dead lifts twice per week. Not as heavy as Tatyana...yet.

I do love going heavy and trying to lift more all the time, but I have also realised there are times I have to check my ego at the door and go for deeper squats, or for example, this week, I am going to be doing front squats, so it won't be as heavy.

There is something so empowering and such a stress buster grunting out some seriously heavy weights.

I also love the ache I get for days after.

:)

sessa said:
I like to warm up my legs with some ass to the ground squats on the smith. (3 sets, 1st no weight, then 50lb, then 70lbs)

Then I will go to the leg press for some really heavy work. 4 sets
4 plates, 6 plates, then 8 plates for last 2 sets.

I used to deadlift, but I found that I get much better hammie contractions from the leg curls so I have stuck with that. And I use that energy for the more explosive stuff like the leg press or hack squats.
I just got back from smashing some leg presses. 10 45 plats a side 4 25 plats a side sets of 6. I love the damn leg press!!!!!

If I am having a bad work out and just don't feel like I am in the zone. I just hope on the leg press and it makes everything all better. Its like a drug :evil:

needtogetaas said:
I just got back from smashing some leg presses. 10 45 plats a side 4 25 plats a side sets of 6. I love the damn leg press!!!!!

If I am having a bad work out and just don't feel like I am in the zone. I just hope on the leg press and it makes everything all better. Its like a drug :evil:

Hey, Needto, please post some pics of those legs...

thandie said:
Hey, Needto, please post some pics of those legs...
lol I have. Not so pretty like some of the more insanely cut up guys around here.
They are 29 inches so about the size of most smaller guys waist lol. I have always trained as a power lifter/strong man. If you like I will send you a pick. :heart:

needtogetaas said:
lol I have. Not so pretty like some of the more insanely cut up guys around here.
They are 29 inches so about the size of most smaller guys waist lol. I have always trained as a power lifter/strong man. If you like I will send you a pick. :heart:

Please do..

Top Bottom