Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you C&C ers count approx calories of what ur eating

Foolish to count calories unless you're some housewife who can't handle a real diet. Carbs, sat fat, essential fat, and fiber intake are the things you should be tracking!

yes and protein intake , especially if u trying to grow.. noobs make a mistake of taking im a gross amount of cals when trying to grow and not counting their protein intake

I see where you're coming from, but I still disagree bro. Counting cals is an easy way for a novice to lose a small amount of weight and maybe even a lot of a fat slob. If I counted cals I would lose both whatever muscle mass I may have and bye bye to the abs. The diet I speak of is way harder to stick to, but anyone can do it. It has less to do about what you speak of and more of having the discipline. People who live lives that do not stress some of the things you've stated are the same ones who do not have the discipline drive to be successful in a more difficult diet. I should really take on clients, I could get people who really want results way farther than they have than with simple Richard Simmons diets such as counting cals.

The simple act of counting calories utilizes enough brain energy for you that you'd lose weight?

You should have laid off the E a lot sooner bor.

Exactly what I was speaking of. The theories come from many places but especially the palumbo diet. i have found I don't have to go zero carb to stay ripped too. Each person is different though.

Have you seen palumbo's mass diet? Thoughts?

How often do you carb load?

I just started carb cycling. Three days low (under 100) with a refeed every fourth day. I'm tryin to get ripped for summer :rainbow:

Have you seen palumbo's mass diet? Thoughts?

How often do you carb load?

I just started carb cycling. Three days low (under 100) with a refeed every fourth day. I'm tryin to get ripped for summer :rainbow:

palumbos diet doesnt include carb cycling .. atleast not the diets i have seen of his

dude, I buy sugary cereals, and double stuff oreos often

I don't count nuttin :p

He advises one cheat meal per week with up to 500g of carbs :p

I tried to attach the files I have of his cutting and mass diets, but apparently I've exceed my attaching limits.

Does anyone know how to delete attachments that are saved on your profile?

He advises one cheat meal per week with up to 500g of carbs :p

I tried to attach the files I have of his cutting and mass diets, but apparently I've exceed my attaching limits.

Does anyone know how to delete attachments that are saved on your profile?

here u go .. i got his diet dvd he has out also .. its good

Here's my high protein/moderate fat/low carb ketogenic diet:

For a 200lb+ Man

MEAL #1
5 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 4 additional whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate*** with 1.5 Tablespoon of All Natural PB

MEAL #3
“Lean Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 ½ tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
“Fatty Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) Salmon, Swordfish, or 8oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 54g Whey with 1 ½ tablespoon all natural peanut butter OR 4 whole Omega-3 eggs

*****MEAL ORDER IS UNIMPORTANT. ALL MEALS ARE EQUAL.

***ONCE A WEEK, HAVE A CHEAT MEAL (instead of MEAL #6) – try to make it the last meal of the day (start after 2 weeks on the diet)
__________________________________________________ _________________

For a 130lb+ Female

MEAL #1
2 whole (OMEGA-3) Eggs with 6 egg whites

MEAL #2
35g Whey protein Isolate with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter

MEAL #3
6oz chicken (ostrich, or turkey) with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)

MEAL #4
5oz salmon, swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Mac Nut Oil and vinegar

MEAL #5
35g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole (OMEGA-3) EGGS with 6 whites

**** You should have a cheat meal once per week (in place of meal #5).

dave palumbos

OFFSEASON MASS DIET(200lb+ male)

**Sandwich the pre and post-workout shake around your workout (wherever that may fall)

***you can have unlimited vegetables with your meals

MEAL 1:
6 whole eggs (buy the OMEGA-3 EGGS they sell in the supermarket) with 1 cup of Oatmeal (cooked)

MEAL 2: (pre-workout)
SHAKE: 55g Whey Protein** with 40g Waxy Maize*** (high molecular weight carbohydrate) with 1 tablespoon of Macadamia Nut Oil

GYM: WEIGHT TRAINING

MEAL 3: (post-workout)
SHAKE: 55g Whey Protein** with 50g Waxy Maize*** (high molecular weight carbohydrate).

MEAL 4:
“LEAN PROTEIN MEAL” 8oz (cooked) of chicken (or turkey or lean fish or shrimp)-- with ½ cup cashew nuts (or almonds or walnuts) with 1 cup (cooked) RICE (brown)

MEAL 5:
“FATTY PROTEIN MEAL” 8oz (cooked) of red meat (or salmon or swordfish) with a salad with 2 tablespoon of olive oil (or macadamia nut oil) and vinegar with 1 baked potato and/or yam

MEAL 6: Repeat One of Above

MEAL 7: 5 whole eggs

+++++ All meals are interchangeable. You can substitute one for another.

*** Cook your eggs in MACADAMIA NUT OIL and add a tablespoon to all your chicken fish, meats--

***ONCE or TWICE A WEEK, HAVE A CHEAT MEAL (make it the last meal of the day)

I see where you're coming from, but I still disagree bro. Counting cals is an easy way for a novice to lose a small amount of weight and maybe even a lot of a fat slob.

you do realize that calorie counting is what every single obese weight loss program is based upon in bariatric hospitals, not even adkins/low carb diets are performed there, it's all based on calories

You don't burn your calories you consume in a day = weight gain
You burn the calories you ate, you go into caloric deficit = lose weight (yes, burn fat/muscle depending)

You can eat 300 grams of protein a day and keep muscle, but for a person trying to lose weight at 275 pounds, that would be the wrong diet and most likely add up to too many calories, causing them to gain weight/stay the same regardless

all depends on the goal

If I counted cals I would lose both whatever muscle mass I may have and bye bye to the abs. The diet I speak of is way harder to stick to, but anyone can do it.

That's because your super ripped, ofcourse you'll notice the smallest change in your physique if you ate pizza and wings. 98% aren't in the shape you are or at 6% bf with great muscle mass

like putting a male at 18% bf on a low sodium diet to dry out and looked ripped, it will be irrelevant, only on a supreme low fat person will there be dramatic notice

Lambruh, I'm not about to explain everything to you. Hurricane knows the deal.

Top Bottom