Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you C&C ers count approx calories of what ur eating

Cardinal Slin

Just curious as to how many of you guys and girls actually select your meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) based on calorie content of the food and how many just go with what you like knowing it's not gonna kill you?

Me, I can't remember the last time I ever ate a meal without counting the calories it contained and if in a food joint, I will select my food choice based on calories providing I liked the selection some what.

of course, I used to count EVERY calories carbs protein, fat, in every single meal, and ive been doing it so long now i know exactly by measuring with the eye, i know exactly approx. how many of each in each and every meal

I guesstimate (as I believe we all do seeing as how I doubt all of us measure our food on a scale prior to consumption).

But yeah.

75th/housemusik, yep that's what I meant... When you start off countin calories in the beginning, after a few months of doing so it's possible to approximate what's being consumed without having to look up books or weigh food on scales.

I can't not count them. I've known the calorie content of like every food on earth since high school, so it is just natural now.

I'm dieting atm so I am counting everything. Calories and macronutients. I have a Salter 1406 food scale and it helps a lot. It calculates all the macros plus the weight of 800+ foods. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom