Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you C&C ers count approx calories of what ur eating

I don't count calories but I've been at it so long I pretty much know what I'm getting, even though I don't always care. Yesterday I cooked a 1.25lb pack of ground beef, added a can of black beans for extra protein/fiber/carbs then divided it into five containers. I cooked a cup of rice then divided that into the containers for more carbs. I didn't count the calories in those containers but you can pretty much tell anyway. That's how I eat. When I eat out I don't count cals although I still lean toward chicken breasts unless I'm feeling a cheeseburger or some Mexican. I eat lean at home so I don't have to worry about that shit when I go out.

Foolish to count calories unless you're some housewife who can't handle a real diet. Carbs, sat fat, essential fat, and fiber intake are the things you should be tracking!

Foolish to count calories unless you're some housewife who can't handle a real diet. Carbs, sat fat, essential fat, and fiber intake are the things you should be tracking!

True.

Macros are impotant. Especially when dieting. It's hard to guestimate and be successful when on a keto, ckd, or carb cycling type diet.

yeah because everyone has a laborers job, juices and works out 2+ hours a day lol

all depends on your goals

yeah because everyone in the has a laborers job, juices and works out 2+ hours a day lol

I see where you're coming from, but I still disagree bro. Counting cals is an easy way for a novice to lose a small amount of weight and maybe even a lot of a fat slob. If I counted cals I would lose both whatever muscle mass I may have and bye bye to the abs. The diet I speak of is way harder to stick to, but anyone can do it. It has less to do about what you speak of and more of having the discipline. People who live lives that do not stress some of the things you've stated are the same ones who do not have the discipline drive to be successful in a more difficult diet. I should really take on clients, I could get people who really want results way farther than they have than with simple Richard Simmons diets such as counting cals.

Lart

What kind of diet are you speaking of?

Exactly what I was speaking of. The theories come from many places but especially the palumbo diet. i have found I don't have to go zero carb to stay ripped too. Each person is different though.

I just try to stick to tha right foods and right portion sizes. Tha only time I really count is protein bc sometimes I catch myself a lil short in tha area.

nope dont need to .. learned how to adjust my diet to gain or lose along time ago..years ago needed to .. u live and learn

pretty good at it .. only way i would need to now is if i was a professional bodybuilder

Top Bottom