Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many milligrams of caffeine a day is unhealthy?

how much

• any caffenine is unhealthy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 100-200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200-400

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 400+.............your a crack head :)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
HA!

GOLDS my freinds train there!
and they are private trainers.

do you know JOHN?

I also worked with MIKE before

also a guy by the name of Todd trains there too privatley

from time too time

we should work out together, I mean after you get too know me here for a while,

but I am freindly so don't worry about a thing
:)

Last edited:
LOL no sorry, i am a big ugly guy!!!! but yeah I know all the people you mentioned, the gym itself is ok, but the layout is strange cause it is all open , just one rectangle.....

DAMN:)

oh well.. nice to meet you any way.

24 hour fitness across the way may be a little better you should check it out

take care

and good training to you

diamonddiceclay said:
it's only unhealthy if it causes anxiety or insomnia-if not, have all you want

amen, brother.

here in the big easy, coffee is a way of life.

i have cut out 90% of the bad habits i used to wallow in; but coffee is a no brainer. GOTTA HAVE IT! coffee keeps me in a good mood to deal with the fools at work every day.

doggmeister said:
huh?? So none of you are taking eca stacks into consideration? How much caffeine is in one of those bad boys?

Now mutiply by at least 6 since you're supposed to take at least 6 to 9 capsules a day..

Um...you must be taking some very weak shit for you to dose ECA 6-9x a day

Standard dosage of caffeine in an e/c/a stack (for optimal efficacy) is generally around 200mg / 3 x per day.....

...yeah I realize I have no point....

Caffiene is fairly safe. The lethal dosage is 2000-3000mg taken over a 1-hour period in a healthy adult. Smaller dosages could possibly cause trouble in someone with health problems. I believe EAS or some other company did a study saying an 800-1000mg dosage before an athletic event/contest could be beneficial (but watch the come down). Caffiene may be physically addictive, but most of us wouldnt recognize it b/c we have so much each day (pop, coffee, candy, ECA, etc.) However, its not necessarily a harmful addiction as long as you dont endanger yourself.

Top Bottom