Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many grams of carbs is needed post workout when on LOW CARB/HIGH PROTIEN DIET?

Shoot Me Up

just wanted to let you guys know that I mainy just have high protien/moderate fat and very low carbs through out the day..

for my post workout, i have a meso-tech shake which only has 25 grams of carbs in it, is that enough? even if i am dieting??

if not, can i take N-large but only after a workout?

Even when I'm dieting I take in at least 50 grams of carbs post-workout, I would drink your MRP and maybe a small bowl of oatmeal or some rice cakes

just buy some dextrose and add about 50-70g of it to a shake. That's what you need not slow burning carbs.

You can't just say an arbitrary amount of carbs are good. You have to take bodyweight into consideration. How much do you weigh Hbone?

JC

Cure said:
just buy some dextrose and add about 50-70g of it to a shake. That's what you need not slow burning carbs.

Well said. Even when cutting I take 75grams of dextrose with 40-60 grams of whey. 5 grams creatine, and 300mg of r-ala.

Woo to the fucking Hoo!

Top Bottom