Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how is this workout routine for gaining mass?

Ok sir! So give me ur wisdom.

What routine would you recommend to get gains in strength and size. I am not a huge lifter at the moment, for e.g. bench barbel max probably 120-140lbs.....see what I mean? So I need to get stronger ASAP!

Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength, also called the 3x5 routine.

Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength, also called the 3x5 routine.

you would be foolish to not jump on this routine ASAP.

dont mess w/ the routine just follow it like a damn court order and stick to it.. Go at it 100% and you will make great gains.

you would be foolish to not jump on this routine ASAP.

dont mess w/ the routine just follow it like a damn court order and stick to it.. Go at it 100% and you will make great gains.

And eat like it was your job and your life depended on it. Eat protein every 2 hours. Try to get 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day. You need to fuel your body for both the workouts and your recovery (growth). You will grow and you will get stronger.

And eat like it was your job and your life depended on it. Eat protein every 2 hours. Try to get 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day. You need to fuel your body for both the workouts and your recovery (growth). You will grow and you will get stronger.

Awesome....i downloaded the DVD version of that program and will download the Ebook for my records as well.

Thanks for all the help and direction guys. Will keep u posted if there is anything else.

P.s. I will start anabeta in a weeks time (when I intend on starting this program). Do u think that is advisable or should I hold off on the anabeta for now? I also have BIG BLAST coming on the way...

stay off everything except good food.. big blast is awesome and will help you out..

Good Luck.

Awesome....i downloaded the DVD version of that program and will download the Ebook for my records as well.

Thanks for all the help and direction guys. Will keep u posted if there is anything else.

P.s. I will start anabeta in a weeks time (when I intend on starting this program). Do u think that is advisable or should I hold off on the anabeta for now? I also have BIG BLAST coming on the way...

IMO, it'd be better to add gear last... Trying getting on a good clean diet with a good multivitamin, then add a protein shake, then add creatine, then add your gear...

Key Convention: Building muslce is a marathon, not a sprint (Trust me, my hard headed ass had to find out the hard way a million times over to learn that lesson!)

Top Bottom