Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Important Is Flax Oil?

B

Big Johnson

I'VE NEVER USED FLAX. I FOLLOW A LOW CARB DIET AND GET MOST OF MY FATS FROM CHEESE, EGGS, AND MEATS. I'VE BEEN HEARING A LOT LATELY ABOUT FLAX OIL IN A KETO DIET. ANYONE STARTED FLAX RECENTLY AND SEEN GOOD RESULTS?

Yes. I have recently started supplementing with flax and belive it to be doing me good. However, It's only been about a week so it might be all in my head.

I started taking it about 3 months ago and I like it, I mix a tablespoon in each p. shake and it really fills me up.

would organic flax oil PILLS work as well as the liquid???

each softgel is 1000 mg so how much would i need to take????

(seems like i'd have to increase the dose)

pleeeze help a girlie out. i think i may be starting to sound like a broken record over here. :rolleyes: heehe thanks in advance for some info i could reaaaallly use.;)

Hey again sweets,

I think the best bang for your buck is with the liquid. I may be wrong but I know a big bottle of caps weighs a lot less than a small bottle of liquid. I don't know how they could make concentrated fat. But as long as you take the same amount in grams there should be no diffrence in results.

i'll be popping pills like a mad woman. the bottle's already bought (and opened). happy pills to me.

I just started but I think I notice a difference in my carb craving but I am not sure if it is that or not. I also have a bit more energy, less sluggish. I have some pills also but I mainly got the pills because they had borage oil and evening primrose oil, both high in GLA - and make your hair and nails real pretty;)

a little hottie at my health food store gave me a bottle of flax. ahhh... some days are just sweeter than others. ;) well, i mixed 1 tbsp into my protein shake today. not bad. doesn't taste at all, really. but then again, my new shakes are the bomb diggidy, just like my bars. yummm. so i guess i'll start off with 2/day. i hope i get to see some progress soon. i'll k.i.t.

p.s. so magda, should i take the pills as well. i love pretty hair and nails. it's too obvious us girls just loooove to feel beautiful... and did i mention pampered. :angel:

Top Bottom