Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Nice relaxing weekend with family, I ate better this weekend than last.
I am roughly 1/3 into this cycle and really enjoying it so far, hopefully as my diet continues I will have continued growth.

I will post tomorrows push update tomorrow evening , have a pleasant weekend or extended weekend if your in the states.

Mark

Diet
5/25/24​
Protein
65​
50​
70​
45​
19​
60​
309​
Fat
58​
5​
30​
22​
45​
5​
165​
Carbs
140​
50​
150​
55​
78​
75​
548​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown rolled into large flourt toritillas with cheese and hotsauce,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and 1/2 tsp of wild honey, soaked in 1.5 cup of NF milkGrilled chciken and brown riceHomemade 800 calorioe shake( Peanur butterm 2 bananas, half cup oats ground up, 2 scoops protein powder half cup whole fat yogurt, 2 cups NF milkBrown rice, avocado, fresh salsa, grilled chicken, mixed well, pretty good 4/5 stars.1/2 cup walnuts and 4 tangerines, wize bar as a snack
@man05 clean day

take some day off pics if you can :)

Hot and humid workout today, can't wait to get a window AC unit for garage.
Here are todays meals and weights
5/26/24​
Protein
65​
70​
50​
70​
19​
20​
Fat
58​
15​
5​
30​
45​
9​
Carbs
140​
235​
45​
150​
4​
29​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown rolled into large flourt toritillas with cheese and hotsauce,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and 1/2 tsp of wild honey, soaked in 1.5 cup of NF milkLarge recovery shake7.5oz chicken and sweet potatoHomemade 800 calorioe shake( Peanur butterm 2 bananas, half cup oats ground up, 2 scoops protein powder half cup whole fat yogurt, 2 cups NF milk1/2 cup walnutsMRE bar easy snack

The weights:
Weights:

5/26/24
Bench Press medium grip
3​
4,5,5​
245​
these were tough today
Bench Press medium grip Incline
3​
6​
205​
EZ Bar Overhead Triceps Extension
3​
10,8,875,85These felt great will push harder
Barbell bentover row
4​
8​
205​
Felt strong
Chest supported row
3​
9,9,7170lbs(85 each)cashed out, lsst set I was done
Barbell upright row
3​
9​
105​
Need to repriortize these, I was worn out finishing these.

I dropped Hammer curls today as I was tired out and hit arms with Bench and the Heavy bar rows.
Would it be best to do the barbell rows right after Chest? As I get heavier weights I get more fatigued, this is currently my only shoulder specific exercise, I mainly sue the bench for shoulder development.

Thanks for the help and support guys

Mark

Hot and humid workout today, can't wait to get a window AC unit for garage.
Here are todays meals and weights
5/26/24​
Protein
65​
70​
50​
70​
19​
20​
Fat
58​
15​
5​
30​
45​
9​
Carbs
140​
235​
45​
150​
4​
29​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown rolled into large flourt toritillas with cheese and hotsauce,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and 1/2 tsp of wild honey, soaked in 1.5 cup of NF milkLarge recovery shake7.5oz chicken and sweet potatoHomemade 800 calorioe shake( Peanur butterm 2 bananas, half cup oats ground up, 2 scoops protein powder half cup whole fat yogurt, 2 cups NF milk1/2 cup walnutsMRE bar easy snack

The weights:
Weights:

5/26/24
Bench Press medium grip
3​
4,5,5​
245​
these were tough today
Bench Press medium grip Incline
3​
6​
205​
EZ Bar Overhead Triceps Extension
3​
10,8,875,85These felt great will push harder
Barbell bentover row
4​
8​
205​
Felt strong
Chest supported row
3​
9,9,7170lbs(85 each)cashed out, lsst set I was done
Barbell upright row
3​
9​
105​
Need to repriortize these, I was worn out finishing these.

I dropped Hammer curls today as I was tired out and hit arms with Bench and the Heavy bar rows.
Would it be best to do the barbell rows right after Chest? As I get heavier weights I get more fatigued, this is currently my only shoulder specific exercise, I mainly sue the bench for shoulder development.

Thanks for the help and support guys

Mark
@man05 gets difficult to train in hot weather........amazing updates numbers looks good.......

@man05 gets difficult to train in hot weather........amazing updates numbers looks good.......
Once I get a small window unit I should be able to keep grave at 72 degrees easy all summer.
Thank you for the encouragement

I’m on a 4 day per week program, heavy push/ pull Monday , hypertrophic on Thursdays, legs heavy Tuesday and hypertrophic legs Thursday.

If I was on a five day program I’d dedicated specifically but I can’t really do that.

I’m getting sore as I’m pulling heavier weights than I ever have before. Jan 2024 I could barely pull 150 barbell rows. I think it’s just my body recovering.

I’m on a 4 day per week program, heavy push/ pull Monday , hypertrophic on Thursdays, legs heavy Tuesday and hypertrophic legs Thursday.

If I was on a five day program I’d dedicated specifically but I can’t really do that.

I’m getting sore as I’m pulling heavier weights than I ever have before. Jan 2024 I could barely pull 150 barbell rows. I think it’s just my body recovering.
So your training each body part twice per week?

Top Bottom