Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does shit work now?

I understand where you're coming from, that would be tough. You could ask him if he's thought about what he wants when everything is done. Just be careful with that little girl! I know that if I were the ex wife that I would be way more mad that my child is around another woman that I don't know than knowing that he's with someone new.
Keep in mind, I'm a guy, so some times I can be a bit dense about things. Haha

I understand where you're coming from, that would be tough. You could ask him if he's thought about what he wants when everything is done. Just be careful with that little girl! I know that if I were the ex wife that I would be way more mad that my child is around another woman that I don't know than knowing that he's with someone new.
Keep in mind, I'm a guy, so some times I can be a bit dense about things. Haha

Actually I told him that though I understand what he's doing I don't agree with him bringing his daughter around me without telling the mom

I suppose all you can do is keep that in mind if you ever see yourself having kids and if you are willing to end up in his soon to be ex-wife's shoes. Not to doom the relationship, but just gotta look out for your own future. Sorry if I'm being out of line at all.

I'd take some time for myself after a divorce before jumping into another long term relationship but that's just me

i'd cut a swath across the available 35 to 50 year old landscape that would make the defoliation of the rainforest look like a little environmentally-friendly landscaping...

I suppose all you can do is keep that in mind if you ever see yourself having kids and if you are willing to end up in his soon to be ex-wife's shoes. Not to doom the relationship, but just gotta look out for your own future. Sorry if I'm being out of line at all.
Because of my line of work I know a significant amount about child safety, development and well being, I've actually helped him a bit, I did a brief home inspection in his house so he'd know what to baby proof and how, I've helped show him how to address certain behaviors of hers, I've fed her while he cooks, watched for her while he sleeps or works from home, I've even bought her teeny tiny cute sparkly shoes LOL. I have no issues with being a secondary caregiver :D:heart:

i'd cut a swath across the available 35 to 50 year old landscape that would make the defoliation of the rainforest look like a little environmentally-friendly landscaping...
THIS, I wanted to be alone for a while but after so many years of no sex I was bound to go on a rampage, I just ended up dating my first potential hit and run victim LOL

Because of my line of work I know a significant amount about child safety, development and well being, I've actually helped him a bit, I did a brief home inspection in his house so he'd know what to baby proof and how, I've helped show him how to address certain behaviors of hers, I've fed her while he cooks, watched for her while he sleeps or works from home, I've even bought her teeny tiny cute sparkly shoes LOL. I have no issues with being a secondary caregiver :D:heart:

I defintely have no doubt in your abilities as a caregiver! I'm just meaning, be careful, because if you end up starting a family with him someday but things no longer work between you two, that the same thing would likely happen with someone else caring for your kid without your knowledge. Kind of like how "mistresses" become the main woman, and think that the man won't do the same to them. I'm just trying to say these things as gently as possible.

That's good then! Haha, I take it you just don't want one clawing it's way out of you since you seem fine with raising his kid with him? Hopefully the ex wife isn't too bad, since she'll be your problem as well, when the time comes for him to tell her about you. Haha

Top Bottom