Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does shit work now?

Fuck its been since 2005 not 1905 lol
Pretty sure it hasnt changed much since 2005 except for things like technology but the principles remain the same
And there aint any of this "asking to be your boyfriend" nonsense unless you really want to be exclusive and you question whether or not he is exclusive or wants to be.
Otherwise it just happens

So do I assume we are exclusive after a while(how long?) Or do I have to literally bring it up?

Not officially till its on instagams and Facebook and and he's going to have to hit on side bitches only through DMs

So do I assume we are exclusive after a while(how long?) Or do I have to literally bring it up?

Why assume when you can just directly address it with him?

I've learned that being direct with guys to be much more effective and efficient. Actually, I seem to be liked all the more for it. If his goals dont align with yours, plently of other guys out there so just be honest with him.

Do you want a relationship?

I've been with my wife for over five years now, but the way I see it, if you don't feel like you can openly communicate with the other person than you shouldn't be with them. Guessing games are for kids. Haha

Why assume when you can just directly address it with him?

I've learned that being direct with guys to be much more effective and efficient. Actually, I seem to be liked all the more for it. If his goals dont align with yours, plently of other guys out there so just be honest with him.

Do you want a relationship?
Well I have 2 jobs, he has two jobs, there's only so much we can see each other and do together. When we met we were both separated but my divorce was super fast and simple, his has a pretty messed up custody battle so he's in the process still (lives alone and I checked in local clerk of courts, he filed way before meeting me).

The idea of being cataloged his girlfriend bugs me because he's still married, married men don't have girlfriends they have mistresses. Maybe I'm being too judgmental... I don't know. I would say it has a degree of seriousness, he's told me he isn't seeing anyone else but we've never talked specifically about being exclusive.

We've been dating for about 6 months, he spends nights at my house, he's met family, I've met his daughter (very young toddler). I do know that his ex doesn't know about me because he doesn't want to piss her off until the divorce is finalized so she doesn't become more of a bitch about visitation thinking about me being around. Maybe I'm being naive or overzealous not sure which if any.

/rant. Why can't shit be simple. :worried:

I'd take some time for myself after a divorce before jumping into another long term relationship but that's just me

How much time have you spent with his kid? I thought you didn't want kids.

I love children, I actually work with kids, I don't want to have any of my own but don't mind at all being with someone with kids. His daughter is a sweetheart

Top Bottom