Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my next cycle looks? Where to buy PCT products?!

2face

Hi, 25 male 5'8 training since last 4-5 years seriously.
I'm planning to do a mass-gain cycle soon and this is how it looks-

Week 1-12 Test E 500-600mg/wk
Week 1-6 Dbol 30mg/ED
Week 1-12 Adex 0.5 mg/EOD
Week 1-18 Liv52
Week 13-14 none
Week 15-18 PCT
PCT- Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Q1- How much can i expect to gain from this cycle? YES i will be on a calorie surplus of 400-500 CLEAN.

Q2- How much of the muscle gained can i expect to hold after the cycle? YES, i will keep the amount of foods high.

Q3- Should i run Clen during my PCT since it is anti-catabolic?

Q4- Where to buy HCG and other PCT related stuff? Only Nolvadex and Clomid are available here. Also, please suggest the best PCT you can think of for my FUTURE Tren-Ace and Test-E cycle for maximum recovery.

Week 1-6 Dbol 30mg/ED
Week 1-18 Liv52
Week 13-14 none
Week 15-18 PCT
PCT- Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Q1- How much can i expect to gain from this cycle? YES i will be on a calorie surplus of 400-500 CLEAN.

Q2- How much of the muscle gained can i expect to hold after the cycle? YES, i will keep the amount of foods high.

Q4- Where to buy HCG and other PCT related stuff? Only Nolvadex and Clomid are available here. Also, please suggest the best PCT you can think of for my FUTURE Tren-Ace and Test-E cycle for maximum recovery.

1. That's impossible to answer. Everyone is different

2. Also impossible to answer but the biggest determining factors will be how hard you train and how well you eat in pct. You'll drop plenty of water weight no matter what though. Another factor is how extensive your pct is and how quickly you can recover your hpta. I'd throw in some additional OTC test boosters and some ostarine so solidify gains. Some great t boosters are methyl eaa, DAA, test infusion, test stack, phytoserms, hcgenerate, unleashed

3. Wrong! Clen isn't anti-catabolic, it's EXTREMELY catabolic! Don't use this poison in pct

4. There are research websites all over the net selling liquid a.i.'s, SERMS, HCG and other pct needs. Google will assist you here. Your source should also have HCG.

Week 1-6 Dbol 30mg/ED
Week 1-18 Liv52
Week 13-14 none
Week 15-18 PCT
PCT- Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

bro, just for future reference, if you bump your thread again after its only been up for 20 minutes it will be immediately deleted...

your running test too high, dbol too long... liv 52 is not even close to enough protection with dbol... what about bp, lipids etc??

asking how much you will hold of something is impossible to answer... thats completely up to you and how you eat and train, what you run, etc... you have a much higher liklihood of keeping gains with a sarms triple stack bridge in between...

who in the world told you clen was anti-catabolic? that is completely backwards and about one of the worst things you can run in pct...

you don't run hcg in pct either...

i would recommend aromasin over arimidex, especially with dbol...

your pct is extremely incomplete... i will make a list of the right pct as well as where to buy it...

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-14 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Clomid is just a temporary solution -- IF it works. It can make you feel like shit and fuck up your vision.

Nolva is for gyno, not PCT.

I see you;re using d-bol. That's hard on the liver. Protein FActory POST CYCLE is the only supplment that contains picroliv and picroliv is the only substance shown to regenerate liver cells. That ain't marketting hype or bro-ology. That's that the AMA says. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.2650090711/abstract (There are plenty of other studies, that;s just one).

Use N2GUARD while on to protect and cleans the liver.

Use HCGenerate on cycle to avoid suppression and then a shot of real HCG a week after your last pin to get your HPTA up. But it won;t stay there. You need help getting your body producing testosterone on its own. That's where UNLEASHED and protein Factory POST CYCLE will help tremendously. Ask anyone. You can get it an mr supps for cheap.

Folllow with BRIDGE and GEAR to main gains. Available at Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

That's the way they do it in 2013 bro.

bro, just for future reference, if you bump your thread again after its only been up for 20 minutes it will be immediately deleted...

your running test too high, dbol too long... liv 52 is not even close to enough protection with dbol... what about bp, lipids etc??

asking how much you will hold of something is impossible to answer... thats completely up to you and how you eat and train, what you run, etc... you have a much higher liklihood of keeping gains with a sarms triple stack bridge in between...

who in the world told you clen was anti-catabolic? that is completely backwards and about one of the worst things you can run in pct...

you don't run hcg in pct either...

i would recommend aromasin over arimidex, especially with dbol...

your pct is extremely incomplete... i will make a list of the right pct as well as where to buy it...

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-14 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks alot! I'll do the cycle this way. :)

you're 25 and 5'8", how much do you weigh and what bodyfat percent? also is this your first cycle?

with those even though it will still be a total guess I'll try and.give you numbers.

but honestly as stated it will be near impossible to give real figures. its like asking if I take 10 Percocet how high will I get and how long will I be high.

Sent from my VS950 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom