Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do I Reconstitute 11,000 iu Hcg Via 3cc Syringe?

bigtyivier

I am starting PCT in 7 days. Gonna do 2,500 iu HCG every other day (also clomid and nolva) to restart my balls. I have 2 vials each for 11,000 iu HCG each coming with bac.water. I will be using a 3cc syringe intramuscularly (buttocks)

How do I reconstitute this via a 1cc syringe so that I have 2,500 iu per injection? Sorry if its a stupid question.

I got a little overzelous and did a 29 week cycle.
week 1-20= 600mg eq
week 8-16- 60mg anavar
week 1-20= test cyp 500mg, week 20-26- test cyp 250mg, week 26-29- test cyp 125mg

pct= HCG eod for 2 weeks
clomid 100/50/50/50/50/25
nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/10
aromasin 12.5 eod
hcgenerate- 5 caps per day

I can tell you right now if you take 2500 iu eod you will extremely desensitize yourself to LH causing yet another issue you will need to do pct for. Doing 20,000 IU of hcg in 16 days is a terrible idea. Then after the hcg is done you will need to recover from that mess.

Dr. Chalres Scalley's protocol says that for long cycles you need 2,500 iu eod to recover otherwise too little hcg wont do much.

Is he the doctor in Texas that lost his license in 2005 due to prescribing incorrect doses to patients? Seems to be the only thing google turns up at all on his name.

I can tell you right now if you take 2500 iu eod you will extremely desensitize yourself to LH causing yet another issue you will need to do pct for. Doing 20,000 IU of hcg in 16 days is a terrible idea. Then after the hcg is done you will need to recover from that mess.

In that case what kind of pct do you recommend using HCG, clomid, nolva, aromasin, hcgenerate?

You can use HCG but use like 500UI once the last week of cycle and once the 1st week of pct.
clomid and nolva are very good.
hcgenerate is ok but not real special

I love the scally pct. Its like falling on a pillow rather than right on the concrete. I *adjusted it a bit tho to 1000iu EOD. Best pct out there imo

IMO using HCG during pct is counter productive. Hcg increases estrogen and stops your system from generating LH naturally. The dose of 500 will not make significant estrogen increase however you still are not allowing your body to recover. I normally use 250 ui 2x per week while on cycle.

Top Bottom