Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do get past fat gain while bulking?

The problem is, with only slight overeating you only have slight gains. If you really want good gains just say "fuck it," and eat 1000+ over maintenance. Try to pick a program that has you working muscle groups more frequently.

casualbb said:
The problem is, with only slight overeating you only have slight gains. If you really want good gains just say "fuck it," and eat 1000+ over maintenance. Try to pick a program that has you working muscle groups more frequently.

True, but it also comes down to the individual's metabolism. After a leaning out phase, I can start gaining weight just by adding an additional 500 calories per day. But without knowing Boardin087, i guess we are all just speculating.

JJFigure said:
I've asked around and have discovered most of the competitors who do 6-8 month mass building phases usually bulk to a certain level of bodyfat (predetermined), then cut for 2-4 weeks or to a certain level of bodyfat. This allows them to stay comfortably close to their competition levels of bodyfat so they don't have to diet down for months.

I think I may start doing this. 2-4 wks sounds a lot better than 8-10 wks. lol.

I don't care if I am fat as long as I can run a 4.9 forty, do the splits, and bench 500 pounds raw.

j/k I just like to come up for justifications for being a lardass

Casual bb, I think I have to disagree with you on this one. I think people overestimate the amount of muscle they actually gain while bulking just because they are getting bigger but a lot of that size is fat. I've seen it alot and done it myself too.

Warpath said:
Casual bb, I think I have to disagree with you on this one. I think people overestimate the amount of muscle they actually gain while bulking just because they are getting bigger but a lot of that size is fat. I've seen it alot and done it myself too.

AMEN

well..... cutting doesn't bothre me at all.... its being even the littlest bit overwieght that does....... o well ill get over it. the thing that kills me is the way i dress..... lots of fitting shirts.... nothing real big..... damn being preppy to hell

Top Bottom