Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how did you get past being either Bigger and fatter or Smaller and leaner?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Seems everyone who cycles faces this problem, at least when they are a novice. So we all know how it goes for a lot of bros. You start cycling, and it seems you have to make a choice between being bigger and fatter, or smaller but leaner. What have you done personally to break the cycle of having to choose between being bigger and fatter or smaller and leaner? How did you figure out how to get Bigger AND Leaner?

Even as a natural it all comes down to diet. If im super strict on my diet I can get bigger/leaner/stronger. If I get sloppy I just get fatter

Easy....I don't ever bulk or cut. Nothing in extremes whatsoever. I recomp 90% of the time with higher carb/ higher cals on workout days and a defecit with lower carbs/lower cals on off days and some cardio on an IF diet.

Its a lot slower process than going for one goal or the other, but its regular and consistent. I've been doing it for over 2 years now and I'm 20 lbs heavier right now and bodyfat is 2% lower. I throw a couple cycles a year in to speed up the process also. The plan works well for me

Easy....I don't ever bulk or cut. Nothing in extremes whatsoever. I recomp 90% of the time with higher carb/ higher cals on workout days and a defecit with lower carbs/lower cals on off days and some cardio on an IF diet.

Its a lot slower process than going for one goal or the other, but its regular and consistent. I've been doing it for over 2 years now and I'm 20 lbs heavier right now and bodyfat is 2% lower. I throw a couple cycles a year in to speed up the process also. The plan works well for me

This sounds a little more reasonable than the usual gain 25 lbs water, pray to hang onto a few lbs until the next cycle, repeat. probably easier on the body also without those large swings.

if you only train on cycle then you are gonna experience those wild swings.. 25 pounds on a cycle is insane, you would have to be so far below your genetic potential or not touched a weight in months to accomplish that.

the rule of thumb is focus on gaining a solid 2-3 pounds of actual muscle mass per cycle. that is realistic, plus you won't wreck your body in the process.

Rick sounds like he's got it right. I started doing Paleo and Intermittent Fasting at the beginning of this year. For years I struggled with the mental game getting lean plays with you. To achieve "the look" that you want you're probably going to want to be around a manageable 6-9% body fat and to get your BF that low you are most likely going to weigh less than you hoped.

Get on Simplyshredded.com and find someone you're height. I'm 5'10" and I was shocked at how many 5'10" guys there are that, in my opinion, look amazing, then I see they're weighing in at 185lbs. I'm between 220-225lbs right now and guessing I'm around 12% BF. Normal people think I look great but being my own worst critique I tell them I'll probably have "the look" I want at 200lbs. Their eyes pop and they say "no way do you have 20-25lbs to lose"...I tell them they'd be surprised.

My goal now is to get as lean as I can this year. I'll reevaluate Jan 2014 and see where i stand. I constantly tell myself not to worry about how much I weigh and just work on dropping body fat.

I think bulking and cutting is bullshit, need to be realistic about your goals and actually achieve them, don't get to a certain weight and then feel like you have to bulk up again because you feel too small. We're the same age bro, at this age it's just about wanting to look good for your wife and also to get hit on at the bars by someone 10 years younger and feel like the man.

For me it was to be the hardest looking dad at the baby pool this year - mission accomplished - lock it up!

Its all about discipline... Its about doing things consistently and not relying on anything, anything drug, any chemical etc. to do the work for you... They are there to enhance or push you past your limits but as you get past your normal genetic limits with their aid, it should make you go even harder to not only reach a certain level, but to maintain it and hopefully surpass it... One thing I always know is that no matter what you achieve, you can do a little bit better... I am never satisfied in any way and that allows me to push harder and get to where I want to be...

Tren is the answer. You get bigger and leaner at the same time. There is no other drug that can do this as well as tren does. Just make sure you have n2guard on hand to keep health in check.

For me it was to be the hardest looking dad at the baby pool this year - mission accomplished - lock it up!

Lol. Yeah, being a dad motivates me too. Especially, with my 17 year old daughter. She just started dating and I'm not about to have some varsity football player coming over thinking he's hot sh1t. I want every one of those f#cking punks to know that I could tear their head off.

My 9 year old 'mini me' son motivates me as well.

Top Bottom