Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How big will I get? 1M KARMA TO THE WINNER!

How Much Will Captain Weigh At The End?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
1-6 - Anadrol 100mg/dy
1-16 - Sust 700mg/wk
1-14 - Deca 600mg/wk

Currently weighing around 228lb, bf ~12%, lets throw out some figures ladies.

I eat like a fukin champ, cheat days will be plentiful, but during the work week its rice and chicken 3 times a day at work, eggs and oats in the morn and protein and vegies at night. My cheat days aren't all that bad. Maybe a Qdoba food grenade (burrito) with chick, black beans, rice, guac, and salsa or a Five Guys double burger with cheese and ketchup. I don't eat a lot of fast food just a lot of food.

EDIT: With Deca though I plan to consume mass quantities of carbs.

250.....and I love Qdoba

~EZ

I'm predicting at least 25 pounds of bloat :D

Are you blasting and crusing?

When are you starting this?

Good luck and GFH!

I'm predicting at least 25 pounds of bloat :D

Are you blasting and crusing?

When are you starting this?

Good luck and GFH!

I was on 500mg Test E and 400 EQ this summer, this transitioned into 400mg/wk Tren A/MastP/TestP for 8 weeks, now cruising on 200mg Test E for another 4 weeks and then blasting around the begining of Nov.

Whats PCT? LOL, I'll jut go back to cruising.

id' suggest I need to know you caloric intake and your maintenance requirement..

and at the end of cycle or post PCT ??

Yur gonna get fucking swole.

My favorite foods when seriously trying to bulk are cheeseburgers and fries, Ivar's fish and chips, Taco Time burrito's and mexi-frie's and the holy grail.....quality beef/lamb gyro's!!!

If I'm serious about gaining I'll try to eat at one of these places once a day and the rest of the day eat 75% clean with some crap thrown in for calorie bloat.

I have yet to meet a guy that can seriously gain off 6 clean meals a day without going fucking crazy having to eat the huge quantities of food required.

Bulking should be fun!!!

250 easy!!!

Top Bottom