Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bad is this high BP ?

Check your bp over several days and have them use a larger cuff. Check it several times thru out the day. I would still be cautious about trying to lower it for the sake of a few points. If you lower it too much you'll hit the deck and not even know it.

Salt intake is one of the biggest bp effectors.

I purposely use almost no additional salt on cycle and when I do I use only what I need for flavoring maybe once a day.

This helps. Drinking alot of water as well. There are quite a few herbs that can naturally help lower bp as well.

Like that guy said a few posts earlier:

A "NO2" type product will help lower it.. I had BP this high on 50mg Anadrol a day.. eating everything/anything..

I used a lot of Arginine type products.. layed off the caffeine and salty food...drank more water.. BP went right back down..

Like that guy said a few posts earlier:

A "NO2" type product will help lower it.. I had BP this high on 50mg Anadrol a day.. eating everything/anything..

I used a lot of Arginine type products.. layed off the caffeine and salty food...drank more water.. BP went right back down..

I get high BP then using NO products so...

My arms are too big for the standard cuff. The normally use a thigh cuff on my arms. Also, the fact that they are always pumped (full) that doesn't help with getting an accurate reading.

High BP is causing the headaches. Take something to ease the bloating and water retention and stay off dbol/abombs. Do cardio if you arent already.

Am on week 10 of my current cycle and got my BP checked yesterday because i had seriously bad headaches for the last day or 2.

150 over 90 ! the nurse told me i was a candidate for a heart attack and asked me if i was on any meds. no way i was gonna mention juice coz i work in the same place..

Have been using cycle assist and cycle support fairly consistantly throughout...

anybody here ever get BP this high ?

IMO thats too high. You want 120/70

stop the dbol which uve already done

start taking some ibuprofen 400mg dose, up to 600mg at once to releieve the headaches so it doesnt effect your workouts

dotn take aspirin, thinning ur blood is useless on cycle when ur RBC will be really high

lower ur adex dosage, estrogen helps regulate blood pressure, A.Is can actually increase blood pressure and raise cholestrol levels at the same time, so lower the dosage temporarily to .25mg

avoid pre workout drinks before ur workout, they can make things alot worse (especialy the headaches)

also whats ru current cycle? and what week you in?

Thanks for the input bro.

lower the dex to .25 EOD ?

I dont use pre workout drinks anymore ,so no worries there.

Am just doing a simple run with Test-E @ 500mg EW , just finished week 10... was gonna run it for 12 but am going to push that out to 14 weeks.

Update on this shit....

Yesterday was chest /triceps day . Was'nt feeling 100% but started off with 4 sets of weighted dips ,My head was swimming but i pushed through and moved onto Incline Bench.
After i set of benching i was so dizzy i thought i was going to blackout....My face was as red as a baboon's asshole and i looked like i was gonna have a heart attack !

Looks like i'm gonna neeed more than adex,water and on-cycle supps to get this shit sorted.

I fuckin hate taking time-off from training ( especially while im ON ) but reckon i will have to take a break this week.

Anybody got any other idea's on how to lower BP.............?????

Top Bottom