Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Bad is Finaplix for you??I've heard scary things..

Status
Not open for further replies.
True... Anadrol is the only one linked to Cancer. Liver Tumors.
If you have prostate cancer in your family then you are going to get it. It is only a matter of when. Anabolics may speed up this process.

prostate cancer

1 out of 5 male americans will get prostate cancer eventually. It may not even be what causes their death, but 1 out of 5 will get it never the less. So fuckit. I'd rather live large and short, than small and long.

It could be the worst thing ever for your body. Make sure you send it to me to be disposed of properly.

I did get any sides from fina what so ever. I ran it 10 weeks @ 75mg e/d. Major nut shrinkage, but i don't look at that as a side effect, rather a positive. The girls have to be able to palm them right?

After I finnish my cycle of Fina 75mg qd injection I will get my kidneys check and will update you guys w/ the result...I hope its just a myth:(

Kidney problem from tren are no myth. I can't believe people try to scientiically prove this when anyone that has ever done it knows what happens. If you don't drink enough water your kidneys will hurt and your piss will be orange and smell real bad. The good thing is that if you drink enough water it will solve the problem.

trenbolone 75 by ttokkyo

I seriously want to try fina, but fuck making it on your own Ttokkyo makes it now, Trenbolone 75, STERILE in a LAB. I am still also very apprehensive, kidneys are not one to screw with, especially seeing that all of us take in extremely high protein amounts. Anyone sure of trenbolones negative effects on the kidneys? Any help from moderators?

BigAndy69 said:
Spectro labs' got a very clean and potent Tren product unlike Valopharm

Word, I read (in Testosterone Magazine) that Valopharm is not even a legit company. It's a bootleg located somewhere in the U.S. Furthermore, their "Finaplix Gold," which is supposed to be 100mg/ml was tested and it had the same amount of tren as the Valpharm 30mg/ml version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom