Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy crap I never make coffee

I am going to get my sorry ass over to the coffee maker now.

Ariel, I hope you don't think I'm rude but are her breasts natural or aftermarket?

I hate that photo, but I only have 2, and I chastized her letting the photographer run the show. Dude did not capture her persona. Made her appear a little to 'provocative'.

They are real. She's only 24... and this was taken when she was not even 23 yet.

However, after examining them... she is fam, so although I'm like bursting with pride that she's hawt, she's also got a much higher IQ than me, sometimes I think though she has the common sense of not at all, you would think she's wily or clever, but quite the opposite. Genuine, smart, but not ms. practical.
Anyway... they are real.

*jaw drops*

wow... just wow

And she is brilliant as well?

wow x like 392.6

:)

When I say smart, i mean like content smart... Bikini. She has a High IQ, that doesn't mean she's necesarrily smart smart... as in pre wise smart... like you.
You got wisdom through the bitterest teachers... experience.

She always wants to know how 'you' are feeling, and she could be more assertive.
She just graduated from Syracuse undergraduate school of Broadcast journalism, she's going back to the Phillipines, her goal is to work on MTV Asia... However,
she has content, and can express her self well, and her articulation of how to describe something, like music, things that I can't translate are peerless...
She knows exactly what she wants to do, she could be a music critic.

However, KNOWLEDGE as CAPACITY, as in knowing how to be assertive and steer though life, I don't worry about her, but her naivete about people, she grew up in a very affluent, wealthy home in the phillipines and only went undergrad here in the states... its a prestige to go to school in the United States for Filipinos...
Anyway, I'm hoping I can get her to be more assertive, so people don't quite take advantadge of her. She is watched and protected like a hawk by family out east, but yeah... she won't always be.

Content she's got down, Capacity... or Steering once out of Shelter, that worries me.

Ya wanna hear something funny? When I had to do our first court ordered psych eval my sister and brother-in-law had to be involved as well as they were my "supervisors" (I know that sounds incredibly stupid, but yea... all true) anyway the shrink (who is brilliant) leaned into my sister and BIL and said, "... and you expect me to believe that your sister REALLY IS THAT NAIVE?" My sis and BIL were honest (as was I)... "Yea, she is REALLY THAT NAIVE."

I was 37 at the time...

Now I am going on 42.

While I didn't grow up like your cousin I was still very heavily protected (we were not allowed to socialize much with people outside of our community) and have a very good heart so I assume that other people are who they say they are, just as I am who I say I am. I still have a good heart but ya got it, experience has been anything but kind so I learned to look *this much* before I leap. Believe it or not, in many ways the Old Grump is more gullible than I am... I mean, how many times have you ever heard a couple inviting an an entire internet messaging board over to their home? I've been on elite for 9 years. Only heard of that ONCE. ;)

a Native New Orleanian is never "out" of coffee. we take our coffee drinking as seriously as we do our eating and partying here in the big easy.

i'm sipping on a steaming cup of Community brand dark roast as i peck this out.

if my employer (the feds) ever outlawed caffine; i'd turn into a criminal to support my habit. i've had co-workers BRING me coffee, saying they don't like the mean look on my face, that i need to caffinate. :biggrin: :chomp: :artist:

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Old man set the coffee maker up alright, but he FORGOT the coffee.

*sigh*

Coffee sh/b done THIS TIME.

ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

a Native New Orleanian is never "out" of coffee. we take our coffee drinking as seriously as we do our eating and partying here in the big easy.

i'm sipping on a steaming cup of Community brand dark roast as i peck this out.

if my employer (the feds) ever outlawed caffine; i'd turn into a criminal to support my habit. i've had co-workers BRING me coffee, saying they don't like the mean look on my face, that i need to caffinate. :biggrin: :chomp: :artist:

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

dude, you make new orleans out to be some different planet

You think you guys like coffee? NO doesn't hold a candle to Boston(dunkins) and Seattle with Starbucks

those are the coffe capitals of the U.S. bro :rainbow:

Top Bottom