Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIT Training

I agree. I have a friend that trained with Mike. Total waist of money he said. MM was a loon and his training ideas he tried very hard to make so unique to make a buck.

So are you saying its better to do high volume training over high intensity training?

No. I have saying what MM proposed was stupid. His training routines were laughable at best.

No. I have saying what MM proposed was stupid. His training routines were laughable at best.

i wasnt talkin about just MM, i meant HIT in general, do you think there is any I would benefit from, or do you think I could still gain size/strength doing what Im doing?

Ah! Yes, I am a big fan of HIT training. Sorta the way lifting was meant to be...for myself anyway. BUT volume has its place as well. Tough to be successful while trying to use both.

hit is great. its what i do 80% of the time.

could you give me an example of one or more of your workouts and the intensity techniques you use to take sets beyond failure?

i do dc (i dont reccomend for you yet) good time to learn it though.

i am also still on this program i set up a month or so ago.

flat db press 3 sets
stand bb press 3 sets
dips 3sets
rev grip press 3 sets

deads 3 sets
bent rows 3 sets
tbar 3 sets
shrugs 4 sets
chins 2 sets

squats 3 sets
leg curl 4 sets
leg ext 2 sets
stand calf 3 sets

i dont always keep the set numbers the same. i usually work up a pump with light weight then pick my weight for any rep range from 5-10 then keep the weight the same for every set even if i only get 1 rep. all sets to failure. then i may throw a static hold in.

if i have a spotter with me i sometimes do negatives.

if alone i sometimes do static holds or drop the weight down and keep going once i reach failure.

i do dc (i dont reccomend for you yet) good time to learn it though.

i am also still on this program i set up a month or so ago.

flat db press 3 sets
stand bb press 3 sets
dips 3sets
rev grip press 3 sets

deads 3 sets
bent rows 3 sets
tbar 3 sets
shrugs 4 sets
chins 2 sets

squats 3 sets
leg curl 4 sets
leg ext 2 sets
stand calf 3 sets

i dont always keep the set numbers the same. i usually work up a pump with light weight then pick my weight for any rep range from 5-10 then keep the weight the same for every set even if i only get 1 rep. all sets to failure. then i may throw a static hold in.

if i have a spotter with me i sometimes do negatives.

if alone i sometimes do static holds or drop the weight down and keep going once i reach failure.
Hey joe , just curious as to what you do for the other 20% of the time , i presume that you back off a little bit

Top Bottom