Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit my first vein today!

phatjimmy

This morning I was taking my weekly shot of deca and for the first time when I aspirated blood came in the syringe. Got me a bit nervous. Took it out and blood shot about 2 feet out of my ass and started gushing. God I am glad I aspirated. Needless to say sticking it back in was a bit nerve racking. But got it done.

DAMN that sux!!!

What would happen if he had shot up while in the vein?
Besides wasteing good gear.

Would it harm you?

wait waste gear ?

what are you talking about when I finish inhecting i little bit of blood comes out but stpod very fast

Re: wait waste gear ?

patkob2001 said:
what are you talking about when I finish inhecting i little bit of blood comes out but stpod very fast

Same thing happens to me after every injection, it is nothing to worry about. If you inject your gear into a vein it will be wasted. Also if you inject into a vein you will feel very light headed and dizzy, your body will go though rapid temperature changes and you will notice alot of perspiration.

M18

sliprock- yes it would have hurt him it could have gone to his lungs or heart and he would have probably died. This recently happened to milos sarcev with synthol and he was hospitalized for some time and almost didnt make it.

one night the same thing happened to me but because i had been on the board for a while i knew what to do. just like what happened to you, blood shot out pretty far and it was a mess. i just cleaned things up and reinjected and it was fine. i got pretty nervous about the whole thing too. just be carful and alwasy remember to aspirate. i commend you for being aware of possible situations and being ready to carry out the correct procedures when using AS.

glad to see that you were prepared for consequences of using AS and did not freak out like a lot of people would

I had a close one today too. A whole bunch of blood just leaked out after I pulled out the needle. No spurting, just flowing. I was pissed cause I thought I lost my gear, but after I cleaned up, I felt a lump in there so my gear was still inside!!

Top Bottom