Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Highest Grams\Per Sevring Protein Shake ?

-[Hades]-

Hey all,

I have been buying my pro powder from a local store to save delivery etc but it only has 36g\per serving. As I weigh 165lbs I would like to be able to take 3 shakes a day and hit 150g from those then have the rest from my tuna, chicken etc rolls\meals.

So anyone know any figures ?

Cheers,

H.

double on on each scoop. iwas tol that when you go buying the protein with a little more protein your getting a protein with a bigger scooper is all.by a fairly cheap protein that you like and instead of 1 scoop,add2-3.then have your tune,chicken or whatever for your other meals.i use the big tub of prolab with 22 gms a serving,i take3 scoops and add it to water after a workout.no big deal.:mix:

Yep, you gotta take the serving size (e.g. scoop size) and compare that to the grams of protein/scoop. For instance, I'm using Opt. Nutrition's 100% Whey which has a scoop size of 29.4g and each scoop contains 22g of protein. That means you get 75% protein per scoop.

Depends how much other stuff they fill it with. Look at the amount of carbs, etc. If you have a 55g scoop with 36g of protein, then that's only 65% protein/scoop & 35% shit. :D

Do the math. This also applies to the tub as a whole: how many g's protein are you getting in the whole tub vs. cost of tub to get the cost/gram of protein. If you find one with over 75% protein/scoop that costs under $30 for 5lbs, then let us know!

I have 3-4 sometimes 5 Labrada Lean Body low carb shakes a day. That puts me at 126-210 G's of protein plus whatever I eat for food. With 3 other meals per day I am up around 240 or so for the day- that is about right for me, I weigh 178 now and am trying to get up to 185-190 and get cut. That should be enough protein right guys?

ok,

The one I use atm is NutriSport 90+

Serving Size - 40g
Protein - 36g

Thats well over 75%

It was in KG so i converted it and got this
2.5KG\5.5lb costs £35\$50 (UK\US)

Yeah, that's 90%, so it's a great amt of protein/serving.

US$50 for 5.5 lbs could be considered expensive depending on what type of protein this is. Is it whey isolate or concentrate or a blend? If it's isolate than that's an awsome price, but for concentrate or a blend it might be a bit high. 'Course, considering you're getting 90% protein in each scoop... :)

...................>>>>>>

I get Labrada Lean Body MRP's for around 75 bucks a case- lasts me and my girl around a week, so its not too bad although I have heard there is a place around here to get it allot cheaper. That is way cheaper than Labradas site sells it for and GNC is a total rip!;)

Top Bottom