Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH or IGF-LR3 for muscle growth and strength?

oyvind_1989

I gone run tren e, test e and mast e for 12weeks.
I'm 110kg, 190cm, 18% body fat, 25yrs, strongman competitor, done many cycle's, traind for 6yrs,

The cycle is like this:
1-12 Tren E 600mg ew
1-12 Test E 700mg ew
1-12 Mast E 250mg ew
Slin after workout

I wonder what you think is the best for muscle growth and strength, the HGH or IGF-LR3?
And which dose?

Is it better to shot the igf-lr3 in the muscle you have worked out or is it the same to shot it in the fat?

IGF however if your already taking slin the IGF will amplify your tolerance and let you absorb more so be careful. There is no localized growth from IGF so no need to shoot in a specific muscle.

Dollar for dollar IGF is much better than HGH.

IMO be careful with the IGF. Read up on it and make sure you consume some nice carbs about 30 mins to 1 hr after the shot. Also, you do not need high doses of the stuff. IMO 40-80mcgs is sufficient.

Thanks Army .....
would the IGF lower the bodyfat like HGH?

Yes. It will lean you out and increase vascularity. It did for me.

FYI I have read some posts where people have reported no noticeable benefit from IGF. IMO we all react differently or they had bunk gear. Personally, I like it.

True Army many people do post that IGF is just to piss the money away but i think it works to :)
HGH is so expensive! : O

Top Bottom