Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Y'all!

Welcome Jen!
I used to work crazy hours like your boyfriend. It almost killed me. Granted my job was extremely stressful. It got to the point where I wasn't sleeping anymore and I started having panic attacks. I also stopped going to the gym.
Sugar addict... I understand that too. I try not to eat sweets but when I do I go crazy. Its one thing I have to keep an eye one.
Have you thought about starting a journal on here? It will help keep you on the straight and narrow with your diet and routine. It will also allow the ladies to keep an eye on what you are doing and give you some insight where needed.
Best of luck on your goals.

Kevin

Hey Slatl! I think Im going to start a journal tomorrow to keep myself accountable. Im getting way off track these last couple of weeks. I even stopped going to the gym for almost 2 weeks recently cuz of stress. My bf is basically killing himself with work right now. Hes a personal trainer, a director for 20 local gym locations, doing a 'biggest loser' like competition and an mma coach....so i dont really fit in anywhere. :(

Hey Slatl! I think Im going to start a journal tomorrow to keep myself accountable. Im getting way off track these last couple of weeks. I even stopped going to the gym for almost 2 weeks recently cuz of stress. My bf is basically killing himself with work right now. Hes a personal trainer, a director for 20 local gym locations, doing a 'biggest loser' like competition and an mma coach....so i dont really fit in anywhere. :(

Sorry to hear. Take it from me working those hours and the stress that comes with it can kill his sex drive. Hope that is not happening. If it is tell him when the competition is over you want a weekend alone with him!!! :)

DANG Slat!
Thought you were long gone bro! GR8 to see you on here!

Hasnt killed his sex drive! but.....havent been in the same room with him (other than sat mornings at the gym) in over a month. major bummer! the competition is over the first week in december so I'm planning a trip away for that weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed nothing else appears! i want to use that date as my "get sexy" by date. lol

Top Bottom