Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go!!!!

It will help keep you regular and can help with any gas etc. Especially for those high protein diets. It's very mild...not like taking even something like ex lax but does help keep things moving. :)

Ohhh ok. Cool thanks. I think I'm taking a fiber supplement for that purpose. Ill need to find out though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

This is the first time in about 2 months that i logged onto this discussion board on an actual computer-- i usually just use my iphone-- and i have no fucking clue what i'm doing here. lol. it took me a good 30 minutes to figure out how to change my avatar. i am a big dummy. but that's the only pic i could figure out how to load so far to show you all my progress...that pic was taken this monday (april 2). lighting ain't so hot and it was early evening, so i had eaten quite a bit already, but whatever...it is what it is. i guess i look okay. i just finished up some posing a little bit ago. still unhappy with my legs and lower abs. plus i imagine i'm not all that great at posing either. but i practice, everyday. and i think i'm at least getting better at it. we'll see!

This is the first time in about 2 months that i logged onto this discussion board on an actual computer-- i usually just use my iphone-- and i have no fucking clue what i'm doing here. lol. it took me a good 30 minutes to figure out how to change my avatar. i am a big dummy. but that's the only pic i could figure out how to load so far to show you all my progress...that pic was taken this monday (april 2). lighting ain't so hot and it was early evening, so i had eaten quite a bit already, but whatever...it is what it is. i guess i look okay. i just finished up some posing a little bit ago. still unhappy with my legs and lower abs. plus i imagine i'm not all that great at posing either. but i practice, everyday. and i think i'm at least getting better at it. we'll see!

Girl, I'm impressed , those legs are in porportion to your Physique if you ask me you're comming along just fine!

I know posing all to well ,done properly it's a whole workout in itself!

You go Doll! :)

Girl, I'm impressed , those legs are in porportion to your Physique if you ask me you're comming along just fine!

I know posing all to well ,done properly it's a whole workout in itself!

You go Doll! :)

Thanks radar! My legs are actually sore today and I just figured it out that it was probably from posing last night coz I was flexing them as hard as I could!!! Lol!

Is this normal? My resting heart rate has been in the 40s. Today when I was doin my cardio, I tracked it on this heart rate app I have. Even though I had the treadmill jacked to a 10 on incline and later got on the stepmill, my heart rate didn't get much over 77.

I think I feel fine. Fatigued sometimes. But I thought that was coz of the diet. Some palpitation-like movement after a meal sometimes (not often-- only two or three times that I can readily recollect in recent weeks).

No chest discomfort, no shortness of breath.

Does this just mean I'm in better shape than I thought, cardiovascularly at least? Or might something be wrong? I am so paranoid. Must be this whole caloric deficit thing-- maybe it's playing head games with me.

Is this normal? My resting heart rate has been in the 40s. Today when I was doin my cardio, I tracked it on this heart rate app I have. Even though I had the treadmill jacked to a 10 on incline and later got on the stepmill, my heart rate didn't get much over 77.

I think I feel fine. Fatigued sometimes. But I thought that was coz of the diet. Some palpitation-like movement after a meal sometimes (not often-- only two or three times that I can readily recollect in recent weeks).

Does this just mean I'm in better shape than I thought, cardiovascularly at least? Or might something be wrong? I am so paranoid. Must be this whole caloric deficit thing-- maybe it's playing head games with me.

You look fantastic! The resting heart reat is not normal at all hun has it been like this for a few days? Do you know your normal heart rate?

You look fantastic! The resting heart reat is not normal at all hun has it been like this for a few days? Do you know your normal heart rate?

Normal for me is around 60, sometimes in the 50s. I feel ok. Just diet tired like expected in prep mode. Today, I was back in the 60s with a bit of an irregularity, but I did an EC stack this morning so I anticipated some irregularity. In spite of the jittery feeling brought on by EC, I still felt somewhat normal. Maybe I'm just weird. :)

Three weeks! Got my suit, my tanning shit, most of all my other shit together. Have the "rough draft" of my carb and water deplete/load in mind, will finalize it in writing this weekend. Working on figuring out a routine but I've got the mandatories down pretty well I think. Steady state cardio, high intensity lifting every day. Leaning out nicely. Legs still aren't what I want. I can already see what needs more size for next time-- upper glutes, hams, and calves. Otherwise, I'm good. I think I'm ready. And I'm damn sure ready to be off this fucking prep diet!!!! Lol. I have a box of collected goods-- mostly Easter candy that went on sale-- awaiting my consumption post contest. Cannot. Wait. :)

My resting is 48 bpm. It's called bradycardia which is really nothing to worry about unless you have other issues.
I got an echocardiogram and was told I have mitral valve prolapse which is a leaky valve with a murmur, but it's nothing to be worried about. Symptoms include palpitations, fatigue, feeling faint.
I have low blood pressure too, 100/65.
I suggest you get a doctor to refer you to get an echocardiogram which should tell you what's going on.

Top Bottom