Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go!!!!

I only get into the 50's if I don't take my thyroid meds for a few days....then my bp and hr falls off

All sounds like you got it all worked out , you think when this comps out the way you might get bored lol. You've been so busy planning worrying and training per comp that when it all stop you might be like " well what to do now" lol. Anyway I too have a stash of Easter goodies for after the EF comp. lol. I think im staying at the diet for the summer then bulking again autum winter. Anyway keep calling in with an update I can't wait to see you do well chic.

I have no choreographic skills whatsoever. Spent the whole weekend trying to come up with my stupid posing routine and all I've managed to come up with is about three movements that takes five seconds, if that. As if the rest of this shit wasn't hard enough, now I gotta pull some elegant, ladylike posing routine out of my ass. Lol. Sigh. I'll figure it out. It's just another bridge I'm crossing.

I have no choreographic skills whatsoever. Spent the whole weekend trying to come up with my stupid posing routine and all I've managed to come up with is about three movements that takes five seconds, if that. As if the rest of this shit wasn't hard enough, now I gotta pull some elegant, ladylike posing routine out of my ass. Lol. Sigh. I'll figure it out. It's just another bridge I'm crossing.

Posing can make or break you this is how you show off all of your hard work. How many weeks to go until the show?

There is no harm in shamlessly stealing a routine either no one is going to know :)

Posing can make or break you this is how you show off all of your hard work. How many weeks to go until the show?

There is no harm in shamlessly stealing a routine either no one is going to know :)

Lol. That's where I got my first couple moves. :) I ripped off a Dana linn bailey routine and some from lenda Murray. I was wondering about the "ethics" of stealing routines. :) fuck it. Hahahahaha!!!!!

Lol. That's where I got my first couple moves. :) I ripped off a Dana linn bailey routine and some from lenda Murray. I was wondering about the "ethics" of stealing routines. :) fuck it. Hahahahaha!!!!!

That's not something you need to worry about until maybe a national stage or maybe even until a pro stage.

So I'm headed into peak week. Made all my meal plans, paid my registration fee, figured out accommodations for that weekend. And just last night, my husband lost his job. Again. He just started in march and just like that, it was gone.

So now I'm dealing with guilt at the money I've already spent and hesitancy to continue to spend more in the wake of the unknowingness that comes with unemployment.

This show date is important to me bc it coincides with my 40th birthday. This is on my bucket list. But other, regular life stuff is important too.

If I quit now, the level of disappointment I wil feel will be immense. If I don't quit, the level of disappointment I will feel at having spent MORE money when I could've stopped will be immense.

I have cried and cried, trying to figure out what to do and I'm getting nowhere. My husband says I should still do the show. He says thrz no sense in quitting after all the sacrifice.
I look amazing! Aside from the routine, I've got this. I am in the best shape of my life. I'm just lost and drained, struggling to figure out what is the best thing to do.

So I'm headed into peak week. Made all my meal plans, paid my registration fee, figured out accommodations for that weekend. And just last night, my husband lost his job. Again. He just started in march and just like that, it was gone.

So now I'm dealing with guilt at the money I've already spent and hesitancy to continue to spend more in the wake of the unknowingness that comes with unemployment.

This show date is important to me bc it coincides with my 40th birthday. This is on my bucket list. But other, regular life stuff is important too.

If I quit now, the level of disappointment I wil feel will be immense. If I don't quit, the level of disappointment I will feel at having spent MORE money when I could've stopped will be immense.

I have cried and cried, trying to figure out what to do and I'm getting nowhere. My husband says I should still do the show. He says thrz no sense in quitting after all the sacrifice.
I look amazing! Aside from the routine, I've got this. I am in the best shape of my life. I'm just lost and drained, struggling to figure out what is the best thing to do.

Oh shit hun that sucks about the hubby losing his job I am sorry. I am with him though do the show you are so close and you put so much into it already. You can check it off your bucket list. I understand money can be tight but with what you have dones so far man it would suck to not do it you look so amazing. I think you will really regert it if you don't do the show now.

I say this from experince when you have dieted down to the extreme you don't always think clearly. Last two contests I did I had mega anxiety attacks. One was the morning before weigh ins trying to find the dam school it was in the sticks. I yelled at people that were only trying to help me major ass hat. I totally applogiezed after but in the moment I was a nutcase.

The other was heading down to the contest the night before. I don't know why exactly but I was freaking the hell out about leaving in rush hour traffic. I live in a big city and drive in traffic every day totally not a rational thought at all. And when I waited and left a few hours later guess what still traffic. LOL

Oh shit hun that sucks about the hubby losing his job I am sorry. I am with him though do the show you are so close and you put so much into it already. You can check it off your bucket list. I understand money can be tight but with what you have dones so far man it would suck to not do it you look so amazing. I think you will really regert it if you don't do the show now.

I say this from experince when you have dieted down to the extreme you don't always think clearly. Last two contests I did I had mega anxiety attacks. One was the morning before weigh ins trying to find the dam school it was in the sticks. I yelled at people that were only trying to help me major ass hat. I totally applogiezed after but in the moment I was a nutcase.

The other was heading down to the contest the night before. I don't know why exactly but I was freaking the hell out about leaving in rush hour traffic. I live in a big city and drive in traffic every day totally not a rational thought at all. And when I waited and left a few hours later guess what still traffic. LOL

I def do not think clearly these days!!! And I already suffer from decision paralysis just naturally, so decision making has been super hard these days!!! Lol.

But my husband calmed me down and helped me to decide to press on, to not give up after all I've put into it. So that's what I'm gonna do!

Figured out the moves to my routine, just need to make them more "solid". I feel like a retard doing the routine but I imagine no one's overly comfortable with their own shit, so fuck it. That's always been my motto anyway! Lol!!! :)

That sucks abt your husband's job. I am sorry.

But I am glad you are still doing the show! I can't wait to see pics! Knock 'em dead!!!

Top Bottom