Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go!!!!

I def do not think clearly these days!!! And I already suffer from decision paralysis just naturally, so decision making has been super hard these days!!! Lol.

But my husband calmed me down and helped me to decide to press on, to not give up after all I've put into it. So that's what I'm gonna do!

Figured out the moves to my routine, just need to make them more "solid". I feel like a retard doing the routine but I imagine no one's overly comfortable with their own shit, so fuck it. That's always been my motto anyway! Lol!!! :)

I am so happy to read that you are going to do the contest still :)

I can't wait to see the pics hun you have done such amazing things with your body now it's time to show off all of your hard work.

I'm sorry to hear about your hubby too. And..I'm so glad you are going to press on! Get out there and kill it. Just pretend you're the only one in the room and you've got nothing to lose. Enjoy the moment! You are gonna do amazing!! I'm really proud of you for seeing this through and making it happen. :)

Do the show, give yourself a reason to feel good about your life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I totally admire your dedication you just rock on through the bad times. Some peeps would cave your a winner in my eyes either way.
Sorry to hear bout your husbands I list my job too due to redundancy last week. Hope things workout. ;)

Good lord you look fantastic I think what you have done is amazing and your suit too the colour with your tan WOW. Go get em girl!!

The good: I'm in the best shape of my life. I stood in the middle for all of prejudging. My coach figured I placed 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. The bad: I placed 6th. Out of 8. :(

I was pissed at first. By nature, I am a sore loser. But then I got some food--some junk food!-- a shower, and a clearer head. This was a fantastic experience! I was at my best. And that is all I can do. It was my first show. I should not be so hard on myself. I need to remember that when I'm standing alone, I am still in incredible shape. But when placed against a girl who has clearly been at this longer than I have-- and she's fucking HUGE-- well, she's just better than my best. And that's ok.

I'm headed to bed -- and to 40 tomorrow!-- with a pretty level head. I'll compete again. I liked it enough to try it again. But I've got work to do. I need to put some serious size on my legs. And broaden the shoulders.

So next week, im back to the gym. I don't think I wanna take time off. And now I gotta figure out a new diet. I'm really not interested in gaining huge amounts of fat to bulk. I'd rather do a gradual lean bulk. I don't want to go into the next prep (which will be for may 2013) having to diet for 20 weeks like this first time around. That was too long and stressful. It brought results, but it was just sooooo long. Of course, it's not like my normal life has been all that swell as of late though.

Anyway... Now taking diet suggestions for a lean gradual bulk. :) anyone?!? :)

Top Bottom