Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go!!!!

Definately notice some bloat gone since the last dosing of the d-bol yesterday. Definately notice it im my face especially. Hmmm I was only taking 15mg a day. Shit then again I remember when I was taking 5 at first and I remember how my face puffed up so much even while taking my normal dose of liquidex. Must be real sensitive to it. I'll weigh myself tommorow morning and see if there is a significant difference in weight from the water.

Last edited:
Weighing in at 220 pounds today. ;) Upping the calories a bit today. Making some breakfast now. 5 whole eggs and cheese(with lactaid of course) with rice.

Did pec shots yesterday before bed. Feels more sore than usual today. Oh well no big deal.

Kind of tired. We'll see how the day goes and if I should train legs today or wait til tommorow. I hate working out when I feel drained. Especially when doing legs.

Last edited:
Oh yeah just remembered this. One of my precious sus amps shattered yesterday when I was trying to open it. Amp opener here I come. Now why didn't I get it just in case in the first place. :mad:

Damn did I pig out all day!!! Feel nice and full!!!! A little bloated but not much at all. By tommorow after I sleep I should be all nice. ;)

Just bought some MD-6 with the good ol' Yohimbine hcl in it. I need to see if it will really make that much difference especially on my lower pec area and rear side lower back. Last year I had no fat there whatsoever when taking adipokinetics. This year I will see if it really works.

Also purchased some Isopure. 100% whey isolate this shit better not give me any stomach pains or gas. Hopefully it won't. I need a high quality protein with no lactose and im not about to go the soy route even though I was thinking it after trying some. We'll see. Whole food by itself just isn't cutting it. Plus it's not convenient.

Gonna do some sprints/walking (interval training) today for legs. It's nice outside. Cool and light breeze so I'll be good to go.

Mike, you better watch out brother. I'm going to look better than you, without all those dumb ass "fat burners" lol lol. 2 weeks Mike. Ripped bro shredded. Sick bro SICK!!!!!! lol lol lol

PURE EXTRACT said:
Mike, you better watch out brother. I'm going to look better than you, without all those dumb ass "fat burners" lol lol. 2 weeks Mike. Ripped bro shredded. Sick bro SICK!!!!!! lol lol lol

Hahaha I seen him today bro at the Vitamin Shoppe. His competition is so close he didn't look all jacked up though. :rolleyes:

Anyway, we'll see bro. 2 weeks huh and no fat burners. :p Get more shredded than me??? Did you see how I was looking yesterday??!!! Hehehe you doubted me and im proving you wrong. Now it's your turn. "CHALLENGE!!!!" lol

All I have to say is sprints killed the fuck outta me. Good shit. Felt real good. I missed the feeling of running "all out" like i used to. It's been a while.

Had breaded chicken breasts with some rice instead. I'll try my Isopure first thing in the morning with my oatmeal. Please Protein Gods let there be no stomach aches.

Last edited:
No stomach aches!!! Isopure tastes soooo good too. Even in water. I just tried the chocolate and it tastes good as hell. I have tried the vanilla and strawberry as well when some friends let me try it and it was good too. Looks like it's back to protein shakes as well as whole food. Shit now why didn't I think of this sooner. Another plus is that it has 50% of daily vitamin and mineral requirements.

Top Bottom