Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, Cycle log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel like a dickhead. I did a detailed log of my diet on Monday, but nothing close to it the rest of the week. Well I have been sick the last few days.. so have not had a lot to update. Have not been working out, just eating a lot, so there hasn't been a lot to share.

I will be dropping the anadrol a little bit early, think I've gotten what I am going to get out of it by now. Going to get my second workout of the week in tomorrow. Going to kill legs in the morning. Then later in the evening I am going to go in a hit a couple big lifts for Back and Shoulders.

I will start dieting starting the beginning of February.. nice and easy. Then get really tuned in April which would be about 10 weeks out.

Update from yesterday.

Weight: 236.. up 21 pounds from the start. Body fat relatively the same, maybe up 1-2%, still haven't got it measure because I have been sick and lazy this week. Need to get them done soon though so I know about when to start cleaning things up and dieting. Don't want to get above 16%. But I really feel like the GW-50 is helping keeping me lean.. even eating 5000+ of not the cleanest calories in the world and insulin. I have 1 more week of the insulin.. using 10iu post-workout. I will add it again from weeks 9-12.. and maybe from 17-20. Also, I'll get some current pics up real soon. I know I said that last week.. so get off my balls.

Yesterday's diet was pretty simple. Every meal was 2 cups of white Rice, with either 6oz of White Fish or Chicken. Also had 2 post workout shakes with 100g of dextrose each, and 2 scoops of whey.. and then a casein shake with a shit load of almonds and flaxseed before bed. 9 total meals for the day.

I hit legs in the morning. Squat till you puke workout. Warmed up with Quad extensions and Hamstring Curls, 4 sets of 20, to force the blood into the muscles. Then came the squats. Went 135x8, 225x8, 315x8 for warm up. Then it was 405 to failure, 10-12 sets. 3 minutes between sets.

In the evening I hit back and shoulders, because I had only worked out once this week. Just kept it simple and heavy. Warmed up with pull-ups, then Bent Over Row.. 4x8, T-Bar Row.. 4 x drop sets to failure, and then finished off with super-setting lat-pulldowns with lower back extensions.

Shoulders was.. Shoulder Press.. 4x8, super-set of plate raises and side raises, then another super-set of paused dumbbell shrugs with rear delt flies.

I will get a good update with this hopefully tonight. Been busy.

Today, I was pinning N-PP into my quad. Someone knocked on my door, scared the shit of me.. and I ended up breaking the needle off in my leg.

It was a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom