Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, Cycle log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get a good update with this hopefully tonight. Been busy.

Today, I was pinning N-PP into my quad. Someone knocked on my door, scared the shit of me.. and I ended up breaking the needle off in my leg.

It was a good time.

Ahahah bro.. I can feel the pain ...fuck

I will get a good update with this hopefully tonight. Been busy.

Today, I was pinning N-PP into my quad. Someone knocked on my door, scared the shit of me.. and I ended up breaking the needle off in my leg.

It was a good time.

Holy crap, did you limp to the door holding your bloody leg & answer it lol

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

How the hell did this happen.. ive taken a pilers to pins to see how strong they were and it would only bend and not snap until it was more than 90°

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

How the hell did this happen.. ive taken a pilers to pins to see how strong they were and it would only bend and not snap until it was more than 90°

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Yeah, I have no idea. Just a quick little jerk and it snapped right off.

I had to fly out of country for a funeral last week, so things are a bit delayed. But I did some remixing to what I am doing.. here are the changes.

First: Sitting at 242 @ 15% body fat.

At the end of of this week, I am going to drop the NPP, and lower the Test and EQ. 250mg/week of Test, and 200mg a week of EQ, and then cruise until I am about 12 weeks out, then start blasting with the Tren, Mast, ect.. hopefully mysostatin will lower a bit, and I can push a few more pounds of muscle on my frame.

During the Cruise, I will be using some peptides, (starting Monday). My first thought was to use just IGF-1 then throw in some GHRP and CJC, but fuck it.. I've been reading about this stuff.. and going to give it all a run. I got shit to accomplish and casually going into things isn't going to get it done. Set up looks like this.

IGF-1 LR3, 100mcg 5x/week. pre-Workout, Sub-Q. 4 weeks on/off
PEG MGF, 200mcg 5x/week. IM bilaterally, muscle worked the prior day.
GHRP-2, 200mcg 3x/day. pre-breakfast, post-workout, pre-bed
CJC-1295 no Dac, 200mcg 3x/day. pre-breakfast, post-workout, pre-bed

Damn I hope you got some super comfy insulin pins with all those shots. I use sure comfort 31g 5/16in pins and those are painless, but I'm only doing 3-4x a day pins for peptides, you're doing GH, slin, AND adding an IGF one. Gonna cost as much for pins as for the peptides lol. And you pin the muscle worked the PRIOR day for PEG MGF, not the muscle just worked the same day? What's the reasoning on that? And how deep do you go? Depends on muscle? Do you just hit the muscles you want increased or everything worked? Say you do legs...do you pin quads, glutes, hams with MGF, or just quads or glutes? If you do back, do you pin lats, bi's, and rear delts/traps? How do you decide which groups to pin each day? I'd guess based on which one you want the most improvement in but just looking to take advantage of your knowledge and get more ideas. I'll be trying that tren susp when it gets here next week to kick off my cycle so I'll let you know how that works for me :) Keep up the awesome log bro!

Damn I hope you got some super comfy insulin pins with all those shots. I use sure comfort 31g 5/16in pins and those are painless, but I'm only doing 3-4x a day pins for peptides, you're doing GH, slin, AND adding an IGF one. Gonna cost as much for pins as for the peptides lol. And you pin the muscle worked the PRIOR day for PEG MGF, not the muscle just worked the same day? What's the reasoning on that? And how deep do you go? Depends on muscle? Do you just hit the muscles you want increased or everything worked? Say you do legs...do you pin quads, glutes, hams with MGF, or just quads or glutes? If you do back, do you pin lats, bi's, and rear delts/traps? How do you decide which groups to pin each day? I'd guess based on which one you want the most improvement in but just looking to take advantage of your knowledge and get more ideas. I'll be trying that tren susp when it gets here next week to kick off my cycle so I'll let you know how that works for me :) Keep up the awesome log bro!

- I'll be using 30g needles. Pinning doesn't bother me at all.. I kind of look forward to it lol. I'm not on GH, and off of slin right now so it won't be too many pins.

- I don't really know the best way to use MGF. Just what I have read. I am going to go IM in the morning before breakfast.

- I don't know much about peptides, so this will be a learning experience for me lol.

- I need to find out where I am going to fit the tren supension in haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom