Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP: Xenadrine - do I have to take asprin with it or anything else?

8-]

I have been on a health drive for about a month and am about to supplement it with Xenadrine and flax oil.

I am currently about 280lbs and want to reduce to about 200lbs (I am way too overweight currently as I haven't exercised properly for years and my weight has ballooned as a result).

Are there any problems with using Xenadrine if you are very overweight?

I am 30 years old and have no heart problems or any known health problems (apart from being overweight).

I read some posts about not needing asprin with Xenadrine as the person wasn't very fat. Does this mean that if you are pretty fat that you need to take asprin with Xenadrine?

Thanks in advance

8-]

Dude, xenedrine is an ECA stack. E stands for ephedra/ephedrine(ephedrine in most cases which) C stands for caffeine. A stands for ASPRIN. You are already getting asprin. If you take any more its not only pointless but harmful as too much asprin will thin at your blood to a dangerous low leading to many dangers.

Bottom line......no more asprin.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

So - it should be ok for me to take just the Xenadrine - I mean so I don't need any other supplements to go with it as I'm overweight?

Last edited:
No prob.

I shouldn't think so. Good diet (maybe look into some flaxseed oil, there are plenty of posts about it) lots of cardio lots of weights and you should be set.

Good luck.

I will be also taking high lignan flaxseed oil, and having a low fat diet with plenty of cardio and weights.

That's the plan anyway. :)

Top Bottom