Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my workout routine

Seruad

My split workouts just aren’t working anymore. I'm currently doing a 4-day split but I think I should change it to 5 days what do you think? I was reading some of the things that professionals are doing and came across a good one online
Monday: chest
Tuesday: arms
Wednesday: cardio and legs
thursday : abs and back
Friday: cardio
Saturday: shoulders and neck
Sunday: off
does this look good to you?

too intense for you man. you aren't a pro and you aren't weight training for a living

also pros take a lot of shit pre workout and pre sleep to knock them out. and when they get injured they take harsh drugs so they don't miss a workout not a healthy lifestyle to say the least

bottom line is you don't need to over train to achieve a nice body as an avg joe

My split workouts just aren’t working anymore. I'm currently doing a 4-day split but I think I should change it to 5 days what do you think? I was reading some of the things that professionals are doing and came across a good one online
you're pretty intense and not much recovery

why do 1 day arms? arms should be with shoulders IMO

bro that like a light snack for me

Top Bottom