Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with flax softgels

on a cutting diet, how many flaxseed oil softgels should i take? the bottle says 1000mg of flax per softgel and to take one two times a day afte a meal. is 2000mg of flax a day enough?

Are these flax seed oil capsules that you're talking about?

I've heard that the oil is a lot better than capsules.

honestly.... bad choice...

you are much better off with a flax oil... in order to
get the same amount as you would with two tablespoons,
you would need to take about 15 softgels...

IN question to the oil. I am taking 2 tablespoon daily...(taste not as bad as everyone made it out to be..using the Mass Quantities version sold by Elite..thanks for the advice Cozmo)

What is the best times for me to take the tablespoons?

And is there a reason for me to take more than 2 tablespoons?

latinhire said:
IN question to the oil. I am taking 2 tablespoon daily...(taste not as bad as everyone made it out to be..using the Mass Quantities version sold by Elite..thanks for the advice Cozmo)

What is the best times for me to take the tablespoons?

And is there a reason for me to take more than 2 tablespoons?

BUMP...for these questions.

I suggest taking it with breakfast and with lunch...

thats what I've done for about the past 6 months and
it really has done wonders for me!

Just my personal experience!

Will Brink recommends 1 tbls/75 lbs weight. Don't know that the timing makes any difference.

And just to clarify, I think you'd actually need to take about 30 of the gel caps to equal 2 tbls of oil.

Besides the fact that a lot of the oil is damaged in the encapsulating process. Break open one of those caps and smell the oil inside. RANCID!

I actually take 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 right before bed. (I mix the one before bed with 1 tablespoon of cocoa and 2 packets of equal.... instant dark chocolate,. I highly recommend it. ;) )

Hoffmeister said:
Will Brink recommends 1 tbls/75 lbs weight. Don't know that the timing makes any difference.

And just to clarify, I think you'd actually need to take about 30 of the gel caps to equal 2 tbls of oil.
Screw that 1tbs/75lbs. U need to look at your diet and see if your not getting EFA, then judge what u need. say your 200lbs and consuming 200g of fat, u would deffenetly not want to add more fat to your diet. see what I mean?

just my .02

Top Bottom