Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help the NEWBIE!!!

muneca

:newbie:

Hello every one...I am muneca new to the board and I am in need of help.

I just started my cycle (winny) on Tuesday and I need some answers.
I dont understand when you guys refer to SIDES:confused: could this be side effects? today is Friday and the only thing I have felt since I started taking winny is weak kinda sick...is this normal? I started with 2 pills a day 10mg each, one at breakfast and one in the afternoon with my snack before working out....I will be taking my cycle for 6-8 weeks.

To fill you in Im 28yrs 5'2" 130lbs I want to loose 15-20lbs and my main goal is to slim down and tone. Any suggestions.

Thanks you guys...I realy enjoy reading about everyones experience, and let me say that I truly admire Brickgirl for the amazing transforation she has accomplished...keep it up girl.....

I will take pics this weekend so you guys can critique

Alright Muneca.....I am so glad you posted :) I did PM you back :) Muneca means doll in spanish, are you spanish?? I like that name...... I did tell you tho in the pm......winny is probably not what you need now---- it wont help you cut.....maybe you can get some advice on going a diferent route to help you lose and tone. Winny will add mass= meaning more weight......Its great to ask the questions, get some good critiques going, sink it all in, and know you can fix it up...and reach your goals. Post some pics when you can.....always nice to put a face or body to the name :angel: I will duck out now........ ADIOS

Warlobo....yes this is my first cycle ever....I could not stand myself anymore, I would hide from the world I was so ashamed to be seen in public, whenever my period came around I would get so emotional I would break down and cry because I felt so fat. I normally wear a size 3-4 and now I'm in a size 5-6. Im not happy, that's why I decided to make a change.

What I think it will do for me??? I think I will get the boost I need to reach my goal. My boyfriend is a health body and with his help I've learned to eat healthy, which is a good thing. Im trying so hard to maintain focus.

Any advise on a workout routine??

I'm doing 45-60 min cardio 5-6 days a week.

Mon- I do back/chest
Wed- legs
Fri-arms Any suggestions??

ann...Yes muneca stands for baby doll in spanish, thats my nickname. I am so pettite my friends say I look like a muneca. I am originally from New Orleans but I was raised in Guatemala...where my father was born, my mom in German.

Well the reason why I decided to take winny is because at the gym I've seen women on it and I love the results. My advise from them was just to do alot of cardio and not too much on the weights...although I know weights are very important. Any suggestions?

by HEALTHY, WL meant it may be on the high side... especially if it is your first cycle and you have no knowledge of what it can do to your body...

STERIODS DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN FAT

you really need to do some research on this... i suggest coming off this cycle until you are more educated!!!!

good luck to you, but you are going about this all wrong...

welcome to the boards by the way... stick around and read... lots...

phem

phem.....no offence but I think I am seeking advise/education/knowledge. I've seen with my own eyes results from other women that are very pleased with their first cycle. Thats pretty convinsing dont you think!! And no matter how much research you do or how much info. you have, NO BODY is the same...you may react to something that may be beneficial to me

Thank you for your welcome!!:google: I'll try to stick @
I will post some pics for before and after.

no offene taken, but the research should come before the action, not during/after...

1) winny hasn't been a popular drug of choice around here over the last month or so

2) as mentioned... that dosage is a little on the high side... whatever happened to starting low?

3) great results are achieved through years of hard work... not through popping some pills...

and you don't need winny to do a lot of cardio and loose fat, get an eca stack and eat good clean food (and enough of it) ....

winny is a steroid... not a magic pilll... it will build muscle (add often add weight, not subtract it) and its not likely to help your menstral distress either..... (famous for causing bloat for one)

based on your stats and goals, i personally, like wl, wonder if you really knew what you were doing when you started this cycle...

really hate to be so blunt, but these aint baby asprins we're dealing with....

Thanks Phem....Its obvious you know more than I....but the research I've done have come from trainers at my gym. I've been going there for one (1) year and I've seen good results. I live in Miami, FL and maybe here things are done a bit different....I am a very practicle person and I guess my drive in life are actual facts....I will give thought to your comment, but I am not getting off of them now...I have 6 weeks to go and I guess I will be the judge of my out come. :friends:

I like the fact that you are blunt....thats the only way to go. Thanks!!:D

stubborn ass... :D

well, if you aren't feeling well doing what you're doing, change it.. i suggest backing off on the dosage a bit... know you don't want to hear it, but it sounds like what you are doing right now, well, your body's pissed... if you read around some gals here are starting at 2.5mg...
brickgirl only does 4mg a day....

split the pills and at least drop it to 10... see what that does for you... don't expect these things to give ya energy or a 'boost'... they may help in muscle repair/recovery if you are training HEAVY... but i don't think they'll really help ya doing all that cardio.....

good luck

Top Bottom