Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help the NEWBIE!!!

I have often seen trainers at gyms be the dumbest mofo's on the planet. Also what works for a guy as far as this stuff goes, doesn't always work the same for a woman.

PS: I have also known trainers who knew more than some doctors I know. My point is that it's hard to really know their education, and understanding.

hello and welcome......

OK First things...One of the major sides for women is
VIRILIZATION (among others):

This term refers to the possible masculinization that females may sustain due to the ingestion of anabolic/androgenic steroids. As in male athletes, steroids also cause a suppression of the gonad cycle in females. The hypophysial excretion of HDL and FSH is inhibited which results in a secondary amenorrhea, meaning absence or abnormal cessation of the mensis. This side effect is reversible after the steroid has been discontinued. Visible signs of a virilization can be acne vulgaris (simple acne), hirsutism (excessive bodily and facial hair), alopecia (androgen-induced loss of hair), and changes of the skin structure similar to the males'. These side effects are usually considered reversible but, depending on predisposition or with the consumption of high dosages of mostly androgenic steroids and with extended usage, there is a possibility that these changes may remain after the steroid has been discontinued. The same is to be said about a possible clitorihypertrophy. The first sign of virilization is often a slight change in the voice in form of hoarseness. A deepening of the voice is irreversible and usually remains life long. in women one must also take a possible increase in the libido into account. Some females become increasingly aggressive during steroid intake only to fall into a depressive state after steroids are discontinued. The increased aggressiveness is due to the elevated androgen level, whereas the possible depression is suggestive of an estrogen rebound which occurs after the steroid regime has been discontinued. Since the estrogen production is suppressed by the LH and FSH inhibition, a significant elevation in production can follow. If steroids are taken during pregnancy, there is the possibility of a masculinization of the female fetus. The occurrence and manifestation of these side effects depends largely on genetic factors, the dosages, the length of consumption, and the type of steroids given. In spite of all the known excellent, performance-enhancing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids in female athletes, one must weigh the risk against the gain, since many of the potential side effects are not reversible.

You should have known these ad all the potenital other sides before you even put a thing in your mouth!

Second.....

I think you've got your goals all wrong. The first long step includes a strict diet and exercise regime. This is not a curefor your unhappiness with respect to your physique, it is serious stuff. Based on your goals, and since you don't even want to train heavy ad focus on cardio, I think a simple eca (effedrine caffeine aspirin) stack willl do the job for you.

Third......

Your initial dosage is way too high. You may not see the side effects for another 2 weeks, but by then your dose may be too much. Moderation and caution should prevail. I just started my first cycle of stanazonol (winstrol) ttokkyo 10 mg tabs, I divide them in 4 and take 2.5 mg per day. I am not even thinking of going higher until I see how it goes. And if it doesn't go well, I will stop.

I have also been working out for around 8 years off and on, and the last 3 with heavy weight training. I have also made this decision on my own based on my research etc.....

and you mention Brickgirl's success also. Did you also read that she never went more than 4 mg ed. And she started with 2 mg. Please read before anything else.

There is not 1 trainer at my gym whom I would take 1 single bit of advice from. The stuff they tell me simply amazes me. I hear them tell there "clients" stuff all the time, and I just sit back and laugh, I'm sure there are some great trainers, just not at my gym. The thing is, a lot of people think the trainers know what they are doing, and are given totally wrong advice. Oh well, I'm sure they will learn sooner or later :)

Best advice....take it slow...low dosages...u can always bump it up if needed...and starting low makes it easier to be cautious to sides.....personally for a first cycle... i wouldnt start at 20mgs.....but its my opinion. Give it a week or so and see.

my opinion

some people are stubborn. but there is a difference between stubborn and ignorant!!! just for the sake of saving myself time typing (probably wouldn't make a difference anyways), i agree w/ phem and tripleV 100%. all i have to say is re-read all their posts. and then re-read them again.

do a search(notice the button at the top of page) on star. put some effort into reading. and as warlobo once said..."guys don't know shit about women and roids!" well, w/ the exception of some on this board.

post more details also. what brand winny? were they sealed? are you sure that's what they are? how did you arrive @ 20mg/day? should you re-arrange your workout routine? post diet info???? the list goes on and on.

AND JUST TO CLARIFY...WINNY WILL MOST LIKELY PUT SOME WEIGHT ON YOU. MASS, MASS & MORE MASS W/ LOTS OF SIDES USUALLY!!!!!!!!!

just my two cents.

Hola!! Hope everyone had a great holiday!! (Labor Day)

I think if you abuse anything you will get bad results and sides...look at it in different prospective...It may just work for me. I'm into my 2nd week and I feel GREAT.....I really cant trust anyone, you can only trust your own body and listen to it. Not Dr.s (I work for an Assc. w/ over 2,000 physicians), personal trainers, or even all the research in the world can tell each and everyone of you what is beneficial for YOUR OWN body, WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. So again, my thing is that I only know what I see with my own eyes. I know how MY BODY WORKS just like each and every one of you know how your body works, and what you can take and how much of it.
Honesty, please someone fill me in...some of you have been taking pills (steroids) more than once, which if you ask yourself???in the long run you will get major sides because you are abusing it. You dont think all this other shit like Hydroxycut, etc. if taken for too long can cause damage to your body? maybe not now but I can assure you it will down the line. And I quote, this is coming from a DR.

Yes, maybe I am doing it all wrong, but if I am I will continue to do it all wrong cause I feel GREAT!!!

I took pics this weekend, I'm getting them developed and I will post them this week.

Thank you for all your input....I will keep you posted. And if I start getting ugly and start being afected with sides, you will be the first one to know and I will be a champ and accept all of your critics.

Well I dont think you will start turning ugly.....maybe a giant zit or two on your nose :) You are right, it is your body, your decision. My body, my decision--- Cest la Vie :D Have you added other supplements??? A daily vitamin, milkthistle,maybe some E???

Thank you Spatt! Could not have said it better...........:)

You are so right Spatterson.....several have tried to dissuade her--- but she is stubborn, as she says :) Heck, I gained almost 10 lbs and gaining still.......:rolleyes: She is in her 2nd week now, and might be noticing the sides soon.......or none at all.

Anyway Muneca, how is the workouts going ? Have you stepped it up a notch? Forgot to ask you that in my last post.....

Top Bottom