Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help the NEWBIE!!!

Hi Muneca.....I have put on close to 10 pounds with winny.....it will put on the weight ( good weight if you hit the weights hard ). I did my cycle to add mass and weight to my size . I knew it was going to do that to me. If you have read up on it, you know you are going to be getting some major sides in another 3 weeks or so when the winny kicks in......deepening of voice ; swollen clitoris ; menstral cycles knocked off, and zits. Be prepared..... But dont waste your money and not hit the weights hard ; I think you need to come up with a new workout schedule, so you know you will be getting the most for your money. A while back, everyone posted their workout schedules.....you might want to chk those out for some pointers. The weights with this cycle will be your key to gaining muscle, mixed in with some cardio and a good clean diet. Make sure you are also taking a good multivitamin,some milk thistle for you liver.....Keep asking questions for pointers or concerns.

ann said:
Hi Muneca.....I have put on close to 10 pounds with winny.....it will put on the weight ( good weight if you hit the weights hard ). I did my cycle to add mass and weight to my size . I knew it was going to do that to me. If you have read up on it, you know you are going to be getting some major sides in another 3 weeks or so when the winny kicks in......deepening of voice ; swollen clitoris ; menstral cycles knocked off, and zits. Be prepared..... But dont waste your money and not hit the weights hard ; I think you need to come up with a new workout schedule, so you know you will be getting the most for your money. A while back, everyone posted their workout schedules.....you might want to chk those out for some pointers. The weights with this cycle will be your key to gaining muscle, mixed in with some cardio and a good clean diet. Make sure you are also taking a good multivitamin,some milk thistle for you liver.....Keep asking questions for pointers or concerns.

the thing is, i don't think this girl wants to gain muscle, i never once got that impression at least... but hey... if that's what eveyone in her gym is doing to get results then so be it....

hate to see what happens when cliff jumping becomes a fad in Miami??? :D

i'm just playing with ya girl, but don't follow trends just cause that's what gave some people results... you said it yourself, eveyone's different, which means that what works for a couple people in your gym may NOT work for you...

Raised in Guatemala huh? How neat....my dad was there many moons ago, and has some cool artwork hanging at their house from Guatemala. Where I use to live ( latin country) my nickname was always Flaka. I use to hate it !!!! Oh well, I can think of a lot worse to be called....I still remember all the bad words, and cuss my husband out in spanish :)

Phem....Im sorry I missled you:( what I ment by loosing the weight is that I want to loose the body fat and gain in muscle. I DO WANT TO GAIN MUSCLE not fat.:)

you make me laugh.....in a good way:D I love your sarcasim

ann....pretty cool stuff ehh!! I love Guatemala I was raised there and another nickname was La Gringa, I hatted it.

What kind of sides did you experience??

PHEM.... this is just conversation!!!:mix: dont get all technical.

Please do a search of My name on the womens board for threads that have to do with Winny so you have a clue of what you may be doing to yourself.

Star

Welcome:) I saw you are upset at wearing a size 5-6????? ummmm that is not big! It is true it will not burn fat...it will preserve muscle while dieting but that is it....no magic there. Understand that there are sides....it may take a while before they kick in...or you may not experience any....its all individual, but just be prepared and ready. Make sure your diet and training are in good shape. You do not want to waste your money and have a half ass diet and training routine. I dont know if wearing a size 2 is your goal or what??? But do not be so concerned about sizes, scales etc. Shit I used to wear a 2 and now i wear anything from a 4-7 even 9 and i look 10x better. but i dont care about numbers!!! Its easy to get wrapped up in that bull shit and get discouraged or down on yourself...what is your bodyfat????? Wow first post i got to type H!!! im at school:) anyways........just sit back and read the boards and get as informed as you can!!!!!!

[email protected] are right, I have to break the pattern of focusing on what size I wear. I very excited though about my cycle...the only thing is just to see what happens...:) I'll keep you guys posted.

PLEASE DO A SEARCH IN REGARDS TO THE SIDES......GEEZ!!!!! LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE ALREADY!!!!!

Star

Top Bottom