Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help please-3 days from a show

manson

I have my first contest on Saturday. I just finished my final workout and will do an hour of walking this evening.
QUESTIONS:
Should I do some walking on thurs and fri? Or should I just stick with posing and stretching for the next couple of days.
I have started carbing today. Water intake is about 10litres today.
Added some extra sodium to my diet today as well.
I just purchased a bottle of Water Shed (Absolute Nutrition).
Can Anybody pleases guide me through my last couple of days.
I'm natural.

I would not do any walking or cardio till the show. Rest all you can. That will allow all the carbs to fill your muscles so that you are full and not flat. I would also drop the water around noon friday and eat a cheesburger or something like that that night bf the show. As long as you keep your water out you will not spill over. Hope this helps!

I would also kick the sodium out tommorow so you are not to hold any water. If you start to cramp just eat a banana or drink a cup of OJ.

I was going to quit the sodium tonight. Should I add an extra day and quit thursday night. Should I drink distilled water starting friday?

If you are going to, I would cut off sodium tonight. 3 days should be enough to clear out all the sodium. Just drink distilled water.

Hey dude, just what I personally do. On the thursday b4 the show I cut my water at 5pm and I eat as much carbs as I can till sat. usually just sweet potatos, and rice. Sat morning I wake up like at 6am go out and get some pancakes with a shit load of syrup. As much P&J as I can till prejudging, after go out eat a steak some potatoes, what ever just stay away from any water, as little as possibile. On Friday like at 11pm if u r flat maybe have like 4-6oz of water. This is what I do, wish u the best of luck. Be lean and dry!!!!

with the sodium load it up all through your diet then cut it out when u cut your water. Your body being used to sodium and water, u cut em both and your muscles will fucking suck everything in.

Top Bottom