Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on if I have gyno or not?

emv1

I just discovered a small sore mass under my right nipple. During off time after my cycle of beastdrol ( solo) this was my cycle 30mg of beastdrol for 4 week and them I start my pct=
4-8 Post cycle + Unleashed, 1 cap of each 3 times a day
4-8 Forma-Stanzol, 5 pumps on chest twice a day. Morning+Night
8-12 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day (wish I stop right now because what is happen)
now after almost a month of been off everything I noticed a small bump below the center of my nipple. It never itched, but I did notice a weird sensation that was barely noticeable, but enough to draw my attention. It never was itchy, but was slightly sore, it is just like a "cyst" very little . If I touch it I feel a very small mass, and if I put pressure to the whole nipple is slightly sore. This is no my first cycle I done many before but I have never run into this problem before. I see picture I read about but I never have this happen to me before can some one tell me what I can do to fix this? or if this is gyno or something like that? may be is no gyno?
Thanks in advance!!

ok 68 views and not reply please help a bro here on this if u need more info I will tell you but can some one help on this?

I think it sounds like Gyno man. There are several routes you can go, try taking aromasin @ 25mg a day for first week or so and continue to taper it down accordingly (maybe 25mg EOD next week if you see it working). It will dry you out so joint support or a good amount of fish oils should be taken. You can also try blasting it with letrozole, but I am not sure of the dosage you should take for that.

thanks very much bro I have aromasin on hand and also clomid now let me ask another question let say that I don't have gyno but I do take the aromasin will that make thing worse? or everything will be fine?

Ps: I also will wait a little be today for more reply and if none one else reply me with more sugestion them I will do as you said thanks agian

Last edited:
Don't know if it's related to taking pro-hormones(Andro) but during that period was in my peak bodybuilding performance then I took off hardcore bodybuilding for some years.
My weight had increased after that period, gained fat mostly in the chest and stomach waist line area. Seems my body fat storage is located in that area.
After 5 years decided to go back to hardcore bodybuilding and strict diet(6 months ago). Not sure if I have gyno or just stubborn fat. Some symptoms say this, the other say that.
I will detail what I see in my chest and waist line area to show a better picture for who had experienced such effects to help me.
After I bath or swim or any little activity that result in being little aroused or nipple..etc my chest muscles look really nice shaped and hard. If I press on my chest it shows hard muscle mostly on the upper chest while lower chest look nearly empty(mostly fat).
But when my body is not in the arouse condition, my chest looks under shape, when i shake it, moves freely..etc
When i press on my chest or like rub it I feel no strange hard tissue but rather muscle other than the fat in my lower chest, but also it kindly feel little bit pain when I kind of massage it, the same feeling when I massage my stomach and waist line area. I feel as if there's layer or fat cells there which causes little pain when I press and massage it.
Am now training 4-5 days per week. Concentrating on upper chest exercises like incline db presses and flyes besides lower chest decline presses /flyes, hanging leg on chair, chest to the ground pushups..etc Also, doing supersets for the chest then the abdomen muscles.
My diet plan is very good, mostly vegetables(good types brocolli, spinach, kale, green leafs..etc), fruits like grape fruit, apple, orange, papaya, mango, banana..etc
protein- red meat, chicken , eggs, oyster fish..etc carbs- brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal..etc fat- olive oil, pumpkin and flax seed.
The problem that am facing which turns my thinking to it probably gyno is after doing hardcore heavy weight supersets of incline and decline presses/flyes despite my chest feels and look very hard but also feel a little pain and tension for 2 days(no pain when exercise with low or moderate weight). Don't know if that is a result of hitting the stubborn fat in my chest or of the breast tissue(gyno). Besides, other than my chest look very hard muscles when I press on it but my overall chest shape had not really change and it's still lacking muscles in the lower chest, nipples, little below and pecs.
Most important, is there any relation between being arouse or not in guessing or knowing if it's gyno or not?? Even after working my hands in front and backward motion for little 20reps(kind of exercise to decrease gyno as read somewhere) my chest becomes quickly hard and better shape. Sometimes I feel as much as I train my chest it doesn't really get better which raises my doubt that might be gyno, must remove the breast tissue(through surgery which I don't want to do) to be able to advance my chest muscles shape from there on. On the other hand, the feeling when touching these areas of it maybe being fat cells, make me think it might just bestubborn fat that needs some steroid drug(for fat loss) to remove it especially that with normal fat burner I tried 'Dren' it had helped me to remove much fat from my stomach area dramatically but reached a plateau after the first box finished, maybe because my body got used of the "Dren" components besides reaching to the stubborn fat in my abdomen area. Wanted to buy a new box but didn't find in any store yet!
One point to mention too is after loosing weight(less food) for some days I feel my stomach area gets smaller quickly but also my muscles loosen and when I add weight it both adds(fat and muscles) despite my many months of good diet, don't know if it needs consistent years to dramatically change my body fat % without taking any drug or supplement(currently just eating natural food, no supplements, took Dren from few months ago)

Pardon the long story but just wanted to express myself in order to find someone who would help after reading my detailed explanation.

Anyone experienced such feeling and symptoms, discovered if it's gyno or not?

Top Bottom